Naomi

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson does no belong to me. All rights to Rick Riordan

Author's Note: Nothing to really say but to enjoy this chapter that was fun... and I'm thinking will have a follow up. *insert hint*

Naomi's POV

Hey. My name is Naomi Justice. I am a junior at Goode High School, and I LOVE science. Especially marine life. My family is Hispanic, but we do not celebrate Mexican holidays. Anyways, today our marine life group was going on a field trip to the aquarium. Oh, and by the way, our group consists of about 15 kids, including me. Only two of which I knew. My best friend Lila and my crush Gabe. The other kids were just taking the class to get credits for college, except for a mystery kid name Percy Jackson.

Percy Jackson was tall, muscular, and quiet. He always wore a hood, and made people believe he was going to blow up the school. Anyways, I had never really corresponded with him until today. Percy was the first one off the bus due to his ADHD and I followed close behind. While we waited in line to check in, I noticed a small white chord sticking out of his back pocket.

Before I could stop myself, I blurted, "You always listening to music?"

Percy smiled. "Yeah. You would think a school full of hundreds of kids would have figured that out by now. At least you have, Naomi." Huh, well, guess Percy does know my name. I thought. We continued to talk until we had to check into the aquarium. Our teacher began to go over basic rules, but I could tell that Percy was distracted by the music. But for some reason, his brow was furrowed. I shrugged it off, because I still didn't know Percy that well.

The teacher began to follow the tour guide who led us through amazing things that would live in the depths of the ocean. I was so excited, and looked at Percy to see that he was relaxed, a teensy bit annoyed, but showing no other emotions. Why wasn't he excited? I wondered. We walked deeper into the aquarium and Percy seemed to get tense, but he then relaxed. I sighed wondering what his problem was.

About three hours later, we ate lunch. Percy and I talked because Gabe was out sick. I was surprised at how much he knew about the ocean, and even more surprised when I could tell he was holding back about it. After lunch we headed to the room entitled, "The Monsters of the Sea". Percy's hand went to his jeans pocket and pulled out a ball point pen. I was about to ask him what it was when I realized the tour guide began to speak. When Percy looked up from the ground and saw the animals, I swear he almost laughed. The guide went on and on about the animals. I watched Percy's amused expression change to worry when we got to the shark tank. Two male Great White sharks were circling each other. The tour guide stopped momentarily and glanced at the sharks before calling in the marine specialists.

"Idiots," I heard Percy say. He then went up to the tour guide and spoke to her. She shook her head with a flabbergasted look and Percy sighed heading back to me. "It's not gonna work," Percy mumbled right as a team of workers came in. They carried a ladder, a stretcher, and a hose.

Percy was about to step forward when the tour guide stopped him. He scowled deeply. A bald man climbed the ladder and put in the net as if expecting the shark to merrily hop into it. I looked at Percy right as he burst out laughing. Everybody looked at him, but he couldn't stop. Finally, his laughter subsided when the sharks looked at him.

(italics sharks, bold Percy)

-Master do they expect me to go in that thing

-Apparently so... but I'll hop in and make it work

- oh thank Poseidon

Everyone watched as Percy backed away from the tank and began taking off his clothes.

"Percy Jackson!" shouted the teacher as he kept stripping. Eventually, he was just in his jeans. When he pulled them down he revealed black swim trunks as if he had expected this would happen.

-Okay guys, I need you to stand back. I'm gonna hop in, but I don't want to hurt you

I looked from Percy to the sharks, and the sharks began to back away from the edge. I got a terrible feeling in my stomach. Percy was actually going to jump into the shark tank! Suddenly, Percy took off running full speed. He ignored the people trying to stop him, and the yells of horror. Right before Percy was about to jump, a voice cried out.

"Perseus Jackson!" It screamed and Percy stopped. The group parted letting the random person through. It was a girl with long blonde hair and grey eyes. She began to yell at him in another language. They fought for another few minutes before Percy straightened.

-um... Lord...

Percy shook his head and said one more thing before kissing the girl on her forehead. This time, Percy headed, up the ladder and jumped into the tank. People screamed, but the girl just smiled. She said something in the other language and Percy sneered at her. We watched expecting the sharks to attack Percy at any minute. But they didn't they lazily floated around him as they had a conversation.

-Why are you 2 fighting

-Lord, have you seen this tank! It's too small. We want to be back in Poseidon's realm.

-I know guys, I'll get you all out, but you have to stop fighting until I can. Okay?

-But Lord!

-Come on guys!

-fine!

Percy smiled under water and broke the surface. He swam over to meet Annabeth and he pecked her on the lips before going back down. The sharks looked at Percy, eyes gleaming. Was Percy committing suicide? Nope. We was cheerfully sitting and talking with the sharks.

"Uh," the teacher said.

"Go on with your tour," said Annabeth. "he will be fine."

The tour guide nodded and so did the teacher as if under a trance. We all continued the tour, and when I looked back, I saw Percy playing tag with the sharks!