Brielle

Disclaimer: Don't own PJO or HOO

Author's Note: Hey. Sorry about the last chapter. I really liked the idea, but I was exhausted and kept dozing off. I wanted to update for you all though, so yeah. Either way, I hope you enjoy. Please R&R.

Brielle's POV

Ah. *cue dramatic lovey sigh*. Travis Stoll. The perfect match for me. Sorry, what? Oh, I was day-dreaming, wasn't I. Oh, well. Hey. I'm Brielle. Dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, freckles, nothing great. I'm a decent student, number three prankster, right after Connor and Travis, and organization freak. I already have Travis's and my future planned out. We are gonna have two kids-. I was saying/typing this out loud wasn't I? Meh, who cares. Anyways, let's talk about Travis.

Curly brown hair, light blue eyes, upturned, elfish features, and prankster along with his brother Connor. He is very mischievous. Every time he flashes his famous, watch out, smirk, it makes you want to double, no make that quadruple check everything. Anyways, Travis and I have been best friends since our freshmen year at Long Island High. He are juniors now. I have always had a crush on Travis, I just thought it would blow over, Psh. Yeah right. Still madly in love with Travis Stoll. He has a girl friend though. I respect that. I'm not one of those jerky girls who breaks up a couple so that they could get the guy. That's just low in my opinion. Now let's get back to the story.

I was sitting in science class next to Travis and Connor. Connor was mysteriously writing stuff down. Connor doesn't take notes. This is a prank. I glanced at Travis. His eyes were tinted pink from crying for some reason. That is not the Travis I knew. The one I knew was layed back and chill. This was new. Normally, we pass notes, but Travis hadn't responded. He was dazed. I looked at Connor. He seemed worried about Travis too.

I passed him a note. What's up with Travis?

He quickly responded. Not the time/place to discuss. Tell u later, k?

I nodded and tried to pay attention to the class. I just couldn't pull myself together. All I could think about was Travis. He never his anything from me. Finally, the bell rang. I raced out the door after Connor. We headed to our usual place under the big oak tree in the school yard for lunch. Travis left us and sat on his own. He had his lunch, but he didn't touch it. His head was buried in his hands and he was shaking his head.

"So, Connor, spill," I said.

"Uh, yeah okay. So Travis's girl friend kinda sorta broke up with him," Connor mumbled. I was shocked, then angry. I was shocked because I knew how much Travis loved his girl friend, Katie was it? He talked about her constantly. Her tree-bark brown hair, her leafy green eyes. She seemed like a good match for Travis the way I imagined her. Then, I got angry. This girl just decided to break up with my best friend. It was obvious that Travis didn't know why. I sighed frustrated and stole a glance at the miserable Travis. Connor and I talked about anything but Travis for the rest of lunch, until the bell rang and he headed in. My next class was literature, which I had with my friend Ally.

Ally is like the school match-maker. Seriously. I confronted her about my problem. Ally was also friends with the Stolls

"Ally, I have a problem."

"Okay, then spill," Ally said.

"So you know I like Travis, but he has a girl friend right?" Ally nodded urging me to go on. "Well, is girlfriend just broke up with him and I don't know what to do," I admitted.

"Oh," Ally chuckled. "Your solution is easy. Heal Travis's heart. Help him get through the break up, and in a matter of about two months, he should be all over you," Ally said. I nodded a thanks, and we headed into the classroom. The teacher was talking about Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. I zoned out thinking about my problem. The rest of the afternoon went by. The end of the day confronted me as if saying. okay Brielle. You want Travis Stoll, go and listen to Ally's advise. It's now or never. I took a deep breath and approached Travis who was standing with Connor in the parking lot waiting for their ride.

I approached them. "Hey," I said softly.

Travis looked up. "Hey, Brielle."

"I heard about you break up. I'm so sorry," I said with true sympathy. Travis only nodded and turned toward the road as a whit van pulled into the parking lot. The driver was a boy with brown, curly hair and brown eyes. He looked like a Latino elf.

"Yo boys. Connor, hop in, Travis, there is someone coming out in 3, 2, 1," elf boy said. Right as the countdown finished, the van slid open and out came a beautiful girl with bark-brown hair and leafy-green eyes. Katie. I thought bitterly. Travis paled and looked at the ground avoiding Katie's eyes. I wanted to give her a piece of my mind, but I stopped as she approached Travis.

"Travis," she said trying to get him to at least glance at her. He didn't.

"Katie," he said his voice heavy with tears. Before Katie could speak, Travis burst into tears. Finally, he calmed down. "Why Katie? What did I do?"

Katie's eyes looked broken, as if seeing her ex this way was harder on her than on him. "Travis look at me," Katie said cupping his chin and forcing it up to meet her gentle eyes. "I didn't actually break up with you." Huh? "We were playing truth or dare last night while you and Connor were heading home and Leo dared me to break up with you in the morning and then get back together when we came to get you. That's why Leo drove and not Argus," Katie explained gently. I was shocked. What kind of person broke up with their boy friend as a dare?! I was about to approach her when Travis started to laugh. Plot twist.

"Leo my man, that was some darn good pranking right there. You know I will get you back right?" Travis said to the teen in the car. Leo laughed completely relaxed and gave Travis a big thumbs up. "Thanks, Katie-Kat. Just curious, what would Leo have done if you hadn't gone through?"

"The rules were if you didn't go through, you got kitchen duty, and 0s on you cabin inspection," Katie said. Travis smiled. Then he leaned to Katie and they kissed. Katie was surprised at first, but then deepened the kiss. They stayed there for a few seconds before breaking apart smiling like crazy. Then they hopped into the van and drove away. Sure, I was upset that Travis was once again taken, but hey, he's happy, and he's my best friend.