The Thief of The Night.

18 years ago....

Two wolves waited in a large meddow for the harvest moon to rise to its apex, the hidden forest soon to be revealed.

Today the Moon Goddess was to give birth while the forest was in full view. Today would be the day they would steal her child.

Finally a shimmer in the sky signals the start of the forest apparition and soon trees started to take root. What felt like hours were actually minutes until a beautiful forest filled with every last magical creature was visible, now would be the time to strike as they only had twenty minutes to strike. If the Moon Goddess wanted to kill their daughter the day she was supposed to be born then they would kill hers.

Taking off the wolves head into the forest, aiming for the center where the scream of a female in labor can be heard.

As they reach the center the wails of a baby can be heard and they stop in the shadows, watching as a swaddled infant was placed in a bassinet made from a trunk.

The Moon Goddess layed sleepily in the soft bed made from nature gazing at the child. No one was left in the clearing and now was their chance with the Goddess weak.

With low growls they stalk to the crib, one grabbing the baby while the other snaped at the women, her eyes wide with fear.

"N...no, please don't take Geminie." She pleads meakly but the wolves growl, the bigger one clentching the blankets on the sleeping infent tighter before they leave into the night, the cries of the Moon Godess filling their ears...