Home and Alpha

"You know better then to run off." Alex states furiousel at me. I had returned to our room muddied and in wolf form happy that I had made a friend only to have a mad brother confront me.

"Alex this is the first time I can be me and have fun, why are you being a dick." I yell out and glare at him.

"I...Gem you're the future moon goddess, you need to be safe." He says and I growl.

"What I need is a life. I've been a slave for most of it let me have fun." I retorted with, standing up and heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asks angrily

"Away from here where I can be me and not trapped." I state furious at his reaction. Now that I had freedom I wasn't going to loose it.

Before I reached the door, it swung open and Ira stepped in, a look of confusion on her face.

"Good evening, you two ready to go? The man I told you about is already waiting at you're new pack grounds. You can decide where you want the pack house to be built." Ira says happily as I cross my arms and smile a bit.

"So when do we leave and how do we get there?" I ask wanting out of the temple and away from my brother. He was just being too over protective of me now.

"Right now, your brother will drive the truck and you can ride with me." She answeres and my smile widens.

"That sounds great, lead the way." Ira chuckles at my enthusiasm as she shakes her head and turns around, heading down the hall way.

Quickly I follow after her and hear Alex rushing to catch up but he kept his distance from me. I was still mad at him but soon I'll be an Alpha and end up with my own pack lands and more freedom then I've ever had. It was a little scary to think about but I was ready.

Finally we reached outside and I immediately spotted Alex's tow truck with a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T hooked up to it.

"Thats your car Gem." Alex states as I stare in awe at my dream car. I've always wanted one of these since I watched all of the Fast and Furious movies this one always stood out to me.

"Thank you." I whispered to my brother, all anger towards him gone as I gave him a hug before running to catch up to Ira who sat being the week of a jeep.

I climb into the passenger side and she starts the car, speeding out of the temple grounds and towards the main road with Alex behind us. This felt like it would be a long drive.

Ira never spoke once, only to tell me we were half way there and that we were going to take a pit stop and grab some food, something my growling stomach was excited about as the Denny's sign came into view. After that it was forest and Highway.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

"We are here." Ira states as she parks her car and I hastily get out to stretch, taking in the beautiful view before me.

The clearing was huge with wild flowers covering every inch, mountains in the back ground with snowy peaks. I knew the wind would bring a nice breeze every summer when it passes through there. But the best part of all was the glittering crystal clear lake just off to the right side. It was perfect for pack lands.

"Hey Ira, what took you so long?" A familiar voice rings out and I smile as I look at the man from this morning.

"I was bringing your new Alpha over." Ira states and I watch as the man walks over to Alex and extend his hand.

"Its nice to meet you sir. I can't wait to work side by side with you." He states to my brother and I start laughing.

"I'm excited to work with you but I'm not the Alpha." The look of confusion on the man's face was evident and I try my hardest to compose myself.

"Then who is?" He asks and turns to look at me with wide eyes.

"A female Alpha. I would have never guessed." His grin takes hold of his face as he steps forward and takes my hand, bowing and bringing it to his lips.

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusion. I am Ariven Cross. It is a pleasure to serve you Alpha..." Alex's low growl was evident and I sent a glare his way before looking back at Ariven as he rises from his bow and stares at me.

"Geminie Starlite, but call me Gem please." I reply with to answer the question he trailed off with.

"And I'm Alex Blake." Alex cuts in, stepping between us and I roll my eyes. Men.

"I see, this is your mate then." Ariven concludes and I fake gag.

"Thats gross, this is my brother. My mate-" I stoped as I gasp from pain, feeling my body fall. The ground was coming closer but strong arms catch me and I take in Ariven's scent.

"That bastard. First he rejects you and now he is fůcking some whorė!" My brother screams out with a roar and I whimper as more pain radiates.

"Why would anyone do that to her?" Ariven asks as he lifts me up bridal style.

"Because she is weak." My brother states and I growl at him before whimpering from the pain.

"Thats no way to talk to your Alpha." Ariven growls out as he holds me close, the look of shock on Alex's face as he realizes what he had said.

"Gem I di-"

"Go for a run." I whimper out, not looking his way as I burry my face into Ariven's chest. Everything was starting to fade black.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

"She awake yet?" Ira's voice fills my head and I groan.

"I think she will be soon." Ariven chuckles and I open my eyes to glare at him.

"Shhh, beauty sleep now." He chuckles some more at my words and I find myself giggling with him.

"How about you come up with the design of our pack house then you can sleep." He says and I sit up, realizing that I was still on his lap, as Ira hands me a sketch book and a pencil.

For an hour I drew the look of the house from all sides, the placement, what my room will look like, what ira's, Alex's and Ariven's will look like and any room that I thought was needed as well as the detached garage and Coble stone drive way.

"Done!" I smile as I close the book that held no more room for any drawings.

"Great, now place the book in the center of where your pack house will be and say what comes to mind." She directs and I nodd, getting off of Ariven and placing the book where I wanted it to be. As soon as the book touched the ground an image of a crystal Cresent moon came to mind and I smiled.

"I, Geminie Starlite, declare these lands as the Alpha of Silver Crystal Crescent Pack. Those who apose me are my enemies and those who seek a family shall become mine." The book left my fingers as I steped back, the moon illuminates the spot and slowly the earth moves. I watched as walls grew from the ground, expanding and making me move farther away as holes formed and Windows took their place.

Steps were made and the Coble stone driveway formed. All I could do was stare at it.

Finally everything quieted down and what was left before me was a white mansion with pillars on either side of the door. The detached garage looked like a mini version of the mansion and I couldn't wait to explore.

"Welcome home Alpha." I shiver at Ariven's voice, his lips behind my ear and I smile up at him.

"Let's go home."