Soon

Riiiiiiing.

I glared as the ring, ring, ringing sound of my alarm clock shrieks through my tiny room, slaming the thing and sighing when it finally stops. It was six in the morning and I had a lot to do before it was time for the rest of the wolves of the pack to come for breakfast.

With one quick glare out my window, I throw my blanket off of me and quickly make my bed before hopping into the tiny shower in the bathroom attached to my room, scrubbing as best as I could with the lukewarm, almost cold, water. Today was grad day meaning I didn't have to go to school today till noon and pack members would be out at work or training and I would have a few hours to myself to work on packing my things and doing whatever chores that needed to be done.

Just as fast as I had gotten into the shower I get out, drying my body in the old clean towel I've had for years before dressing into a sundress and flatts, my wet white hair being dried quickly before I put it into a French braid and making my way out of my room in the attic and down the stairs to the kitchen.

My body was exhausted from the lack of sleep I get each night but I was okay with that, I only had a few more days until I could leave, but would I have to leave Lizaris and the Unicorns too?

I sigh sadly.

I didn't want to leave my only friend but I had to if I wanted to find my mate and if my mate happened to be in this pack then I would stay because my position would change and I would be treated with respect again. But for now I will do what I have to do to survive and at the moment it was to make breakfast.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

The ringing in my ears is louder then ever as I hold my throbing red cheek, the Beta glaring over my form on the ground.

"You filthy bïtch I told you to have everything done exactly at seven thirty and what do I see?" I keep quiet as I know it was a rhetorical question and try to keep from shaking.

"I see you placing the last dish at seven thirty five." I had actually been rearranging the table so it flowed but I would be beaten worse if I spoke up.

"Get out of my sight and do something useful." His boot collides with my side and I wince, forcing my hand to cover my mouth as I tried not to make a sound.

Slowly I stand then rush out to the hallway as fast as I could, making my way to the laundry room and collapse on the chair, taking a deep breath as my body registers the pain. A few more hours before grad and then freedom.

"Gemmi?" I smile as his voice reaches me and I turn to see Alex holding a plate piled with food and, a gift bag?

"Whats that?" I ask as he comes and sits beside me, handing me a plate.

"Food." He chuckles and I roll my eyes at him.

"I see the food you dork but what's the bag?" I state and he blushes as he hands it to me. My brother could be shy at times, mainly when he hands people gifts. With a smile I open the bag and gasp. Inside was a new Prada purse in turquoise with a pair of shades and a small box. Carefully I take the box out and open it, nearly crying when I see the shimmer of the keys to a car.

"Why?" I ask, looking at my brother.

"Because I know you're leaving and since you got your full G licence you need a car. I even put som cash in your wallet to help you." He smiles at me and pokes my nose as I let tears fall.

"Thank you." I whispered out as his arms pull me in for a gentle hug.

"Any time Geminie. And when you leave so will I." I nodd and smile as I hug my brother closer before we devour food.

"Remember the old rundown shed?" He says as he was getting ready to leave.

"Yeah?" I say questioningly as i wait for him to continue.

"Your car is there so when youre ready to go head there. Text me a few hours before hand and I'll have your car packed for you."He adds before heading off to train since he was the next beta and I quickly rush to my room to hide my gift from everyone before rushing to do my chores.