NEXT IN THE SERIES

Rejection to the Alpha King's Daughter
"You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything went black.

Crystalline Thorn was the princess and future Alpha Queen to the were wolf community all over the world. She was fast, intelligent and strong, although her wolf was smaller compared to other female's her age.

She thought that when she met her mate, he would whisk her away and love her for the rest of her life.

She was wrong.

Instead he rejected her, causing her to appear weak and exiled, now trying to survive in a world as a rogue.

Will she ever find the mate that treated her how she always dreamed and rule her Kingdom as a stong Queen or will she die in her fight for survival?

Rejecting the Hybrid wolf
"You're freak of nature. You should have never been born. I reject you as my mate." She growled at me and I felt my heart shatter. Normaly males rejected their mate, right?

Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω

Elias Garwin was just your typical teenage. He had friends. He had a life, he was the next Theta in his pack. But he was considered the "Freak of Nature".

Being half werewolf and half angel made him a hybreed, a silverwolf with soft long wings. So when his mate rejects him for being a freak he escapes to an Island where he creates a pack of his own for his own.

But when his rejected past comes knocking at his door is he ready to forgive or forget?