Defence

"So tell me Mika, how did you let an army of soulless attack this pack?" I ask as I take a seat at the table, smiling as the fury radiating off of everyone was directed at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mika asks as he glares at me. I smile as a dark chuckle escapes my lips and cross my arms.

"That dear mate is a good question. If it wasn't for my obligation as the future moon goddess I wouldn't be here." A gasp follows my statement as Lace steps forward, her eyes wide as she stares at me.

"What do you mean. The daughter of the Goddess is missing. She was robbed from her crib the day she was born." Her eyes moved as she took me in and I sigh, tilting my head and waving my hand in the direction of the ex-Beta and his wife.

"Well why don't they answer that question for you. They are the ones who took me. They are the reason why I didn't get a normal child hood, why me and Mika never met the way we were supposed to and why Alpha and Luna are dead. If they hadn't had taken me your parents wouldn't have been killed. My father's mercenaries wouldn't have come here and we would still be friends." I was full out yelling by the end of it all, finding myself on my feet as I finish. Ariven was by my side, wrapping his arms around me as my knees weaken. Tears were streaming down my face as I slump against my best friend.

"We could have had a normal life." I whisper.

The tension was thick in the air as the sound of a chair being drawn and someone collapsing into it follows. Small sobs could be heard and I turn to look at Lace who had hunched over and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Is this true Mr.Blake?" Mika was in the chair, fists clenched so tightly his knuckles were white.

"T-this is a trick!" I watched as the man who had the adaucity to call himself my father lie as he slowly backs away from the table.

"If it's a lie then why do you back away?" I ask, standing straight but still staying close to Ariven.

"Be quiet you filthy mutt!" His wife shouts, strutting over to where I stood. The sound of skin hitting flesh vibrates around the room as my face stings from her slap.

"We should have killed you the day your mother birthed you." She growls out. The chairs started rattling as I felt my power take hold from the anger rising in me.

"Geminie." Ariven warns but I growl as he tries to touch me. Slowly I bring my hand to my kidnapper's face and down to her neck where I let out the power of electricity, feeling the incredible energy flow through my finger tips. Her body starts shaking and seizing from the power and I was letting years of pain and hurt out. All the abuse, she felt it. The crying, she felt it. It was exhilarating as I gave her the payback she deserved.

"Stop her she is killing my mate!" Mr. Blake shouts and I growl as everyone in the room tries to rush to save her, smirking when they stop in their tracks. I deserved this. I may be the future moon Godess but this revenge was allowed. I had my mother's permission and I would take pleasure in it.

"Gemi!" I feel strong arms wrap around me again as Ariven's lips find its place at the back of my neck just where the shoulder blades meet my spine.

"Thats enough. If you kill her she won't meet her true punishment." He says gently, kissing the same spot.

He was right because i knew mother wanted to get back at her and her mate for steaking me. But I wanted to hurt her like she hurt me. In the end I let the kidnapper go as my powers flow back into me and I take controle, leaning into my friend and taking a deep breath.

"You good?" Ariven asks and I nood, turning and wrapping my arms around him.

"Arrest the Blakes for kidnapping, treason and assault to a visiting Alpha as well as future Luna of this pack." Mika's voice rings loud and clear through my head and I growl again.

"You lost the right to call me your Luna the day you rejected me and screwed those whöres. I am just an Alpha here to help with your defenses like you requested." I state, still holding onto Ariven.

"Now if you'll excuse me I need to go for a run. I'm done with this meeting and I need to calm down." With that I take Ariven's hand and walk out of the room.