Second Chance Mate

[A/N thinfs are gunna get heated up in this chapter, you have been warned.]

I knew how Ariven had lost his mate a few years ago before meeting me. Silver bullet through the heart.

It had devastated him and that's why he had been sent to the temple of the moon goddess.

Where I met him.

Mom must have had a hand to play in this as I found myself passionately kissing my best friend. Moans and grunts escape from both of us as I feel his hard member straining against his pants as he grinds against me.

"Mate!" I moan out when we pull away for air from out steamy kiss, a possessive growl escaping him as he captures my lips again, his hand going straight into my curly hair as he pulls it gently.

His lips sweep across mine, asking for entrance and I give in, parting them slightly and feeling his tongue glide in to caress my own before they dance around in each other's mouths.

"Gem..." He groans against my lips before pulling away to look down at me.

"Mate me please." I whimpered out in a beg. All I wanted since I was little was a mate that would love me and here he was, my legs wrapped around his waist with both lust and hesitation in his eyes.

"You sure Boo?" He asks, his hands caressing my face gently and I shiver with the tingles that came from his touch.

"Yes. We've both been waiting for our second chance. We're each other's second chance mate." I reach towards him, my harms wrapping around his neck loosely as I pull him closer to me.

"Mark me. Mate me. Make me yours and let me make you mine please." He smiles gently at my words before I felt him move into me in a slow grind, a gasp escaping my lips followed by a long moan.

"Okay Geminie." He agrees before we shred each other's clothes off. His mouth trailed down my neck, to each breasts then down between my legs where his tongue did an amazing thing down there for quite a long time until I felt my whole being shook, his name being screamed from my lips as I clutch his hair.

"Now that you've had your first orgasm from me let's make you mine forever." He smile as he reposting himself between my legs again, his body above mine as he hold me close.

"This might hurt." He whispers and I wrap my arms around him before he pushes his tip inside me. It did hurt but after a while I started moaning.

Our lips found each other in a steady rhythm as we moved, time still for just the two of us for this amazing moment until I felt the presume build.

"R-Riv..." I moaned out, feeling his lips trail down my neck and back up as he looked for the perfect spot.

I gasped as I felt him nip the crook of my neck on the left side, his teeth grazing it gently as he pushed harder.

"Come for me Gem." He mumbles against my neck and I do, my nails digging into his back as I gasp at the please, his canines piercing my neck as he suddenly stiffens and releases into me.

I was finally mated to some one who loved me and I loved back.