Pain

I sit quietly as blood drips down the side of my face, my eyes cold and glaring at the soulless king.

"It's been a week and you still haven't bowed down to me. I'll be your mate soon enough little wolf so I'd start talking and fast." The soulless king growls as he holds the knife to my skin. I could smell the poison on it knowing that there would be a burn from the wolfsbain when the knife was held on my leg.

"I'd never bow down to you." I growl out, a fist colliding with my jaw seconds from my statement.

"How about if I plant my seeds inside you and make you have my pup." He jeers out and I pale. I knew he would do it. He already took my virginity years ago.

"It'd kill me and you and I both know that." I said with hatred, surprised I never received a punishment from speaking out

"You're right. Guess I'll have to kill your mate Mika then." He laughs out. He didn't know. My Mate wasn't Mika anymore and relief filled my but I quickly hid it. Ariven would come save me soon and for that I'd have to keep things hidden.

As he had stated it had been a week since he held me prisoner and I had slowly burned the wolfsbain out of my system. With the amount they had given me a normal wolf would have been out of it for a month and so I pretended to be sick. But the truth was I had a simmering rage burning inside of me and I wanted blood.

When things became too 'tough' or too 'painful' I would pretend to pass out and manage to catch snipping of the conversations held.

I was in the caves closes to the pink lake, the entrance just to the left of the lake. That much I had gotten from the stupid servants this wolf had. They had been talking about how the search party had scanned the area around the lake, coming so close to the entrance before making their way to the far right bank.

It was the information I needed to escape.

I could already feel the effects of the poison faded away and by tomorrow morning I would be able to comunicate with my mate and I would be safe.

"Tomorrow I will kill your mate and make you mine, so rest up princess because soon you'll be my rogue queen." He cackles darkly, pulling me from my thoughts and I couldn't help but glare at his dirt covered face, his hair cut choppily short.

I couldn't wait to have his head in my hands, blood dripping from the base of his neck with his body under my foot.

I feel the restraints being undone as a soulless comes in and picks me up. I faked being limp, groaning slightly from the pain. But tomorrow I would be fine.

I could feel my powers surfacing with every step the rogue takes towards my 'room' if you could call it that.

My body is roughly placed onto a cott and I hold back a growl has his hands roam freely on my body before he dissapears, closing the door behind him. I couldn't wait to kill him first.

Time seemed to pass and when I was sure only the guard at the end of the hall way was awake this late at night I stood, stretching my muscles. The last of the poison was wearing off and I grinned as I shifted the earth below my feet. Making sure I was quiet I lowered myself to the ground and focused on finding food, any kind, happy when a hole infront of me came into view and a few apples rolled towards me.

Just a few more hours and I would be able to contact Ariven and my pack.

With that thought in mind I gobble the apples up and make my way back to my cott, letting my eyes drift shut as sleep over took me.

I would need my strength for when hell broke loose.