Part Two - White Light

"This way!" Tamaris called. Seven jumped over a picket fence and around a house. She stopped by Tamaris' side, puffing and panting. "Is that him?" Tamaris pointed at a man running away in a suit. He had blue skin, but not much of it was visible. He ran towards a ute parked on the grass.

"That's the one." she glanced back to see Damon taking on three zombies at once. Murphy stood up and waved at a red car that pulled up metres from him. He waved, 

"Excuse me ma'am can you help me-" Murphy froze when the woman aimed a gun at him and shot. Murphy hit the ground, holding his gut. The woman pulled out rope and began to walk towards Murphy. Seven walked out from around the corner and onto the patch of lawn aiming her gun at the woman, her eyes widened when a slender woman in a white coat ran at the woman walking towards Murphy, from behind, and jumped on her. 

"Cassandra?" Seven's eyebrows shot up when she watched as Cassandra tackled the woman to the ground and sunk her teeth into the woman's throat. She could have been mistaken as a vampire if it weren't for her hair and skin. She looked like she hadn't slept or bathed in weeks.

"Murphy!" Seven screamed and ran towards him. Murphy stood up in a hurry he then went to run off, Ten K came out from the side and tackled him to the ground. Both of them hit the ground and rolled into the ute. Seven ran faster and over to them, with Tamaris and Damon jogging behind her.

"Oww! You're still a jerk?" Murphy clutched his stomach. Seven helped Ten K up to his feet. Ten K took one look at Tamaris.

"Is that-"

"Tamaris from Kansas? Yes it is." she smiled. She turned back to Murphy as Ten K whipped out some rope from his back pocket. She cocked a brow. Ten K froze and looked to the side. Seven looked in the direction to see a large man holding a bazooka. He pointed it at them. Seven grabbed Ten K's wrist and they ran, Tamaris and Damon dropped back. The man fired the bazooka, Seven and Ten K jumped, Seven covered her head with her arms and when she hit the ground, the bazooka hit the wall. Seven landed inches from Ten K. Her eyes snapped open, a loud ringing echoed through her ears. 

She looked up to see Tamaris and Damon running towards them, Murphy running off, and the bazooka man running away from chasing zombies. She then saw a zombie run from behind Damon and jump into his side. It bit his arm. Tamaris instantly turned around to help him. Seven tried to push herself up but collapsed. She began to freak out when she couldn't ear anything other than the ringing in her ear.

"Ten K!" she yelled and looked down at him. He lay with his eyes open, they looked more blue rather than the light green they usually were. He breathed heavily and looked at a spot behind Seven. Seven looked over her shoulder to see Cassandra stepping towards them. She stared directly at Ten K before she bolted off after Murphy. She looked back to see Doc hurrying over to them, he hoisted Ten K up. And he looked at Seven,

He mouthed words, she couldn't here. "What?" she shouted. "I can't hear you!" 

"I said come on," his voice was faint but he looked as though he were yelling as loud as he could. "We've got to get out of here."

"Damon!" 

Seven spun around to see Tamaris being attacked by zombie Damon. Seven looked back at Doc who waited for her impatiently. 

"Go! I'll be there in a minute!" 

Doc nodded and ran off to the car the others hid behind, he placed Ten K on the ground behind it. Seven pushed herself up and staggered towards Tamaris and Damon. She pulled her machete out and stumbled up to them. Tamaris was on the ground on her back, pushing Damon off and away from her. Seven plunged the blade through the back of its head. The zombie rolled off and to the ground. Tamaris gasped then Seven helped her to her feet.