Part Six - Escorpion of the Zeros.

Half an hour passed, and the group hadn't returned yet. Seven and Vasquez stood by one of the tents, waiting, Seven had lost all patience. Vasquez was looking to the left.

"What are you looking at?"

"Him." he pointed at half a male's figure standing around the corner with his back facing them.

"Is that Murphy?" her eyes darted from his buzz hair cut to his skin tone to see blue in the ares not covered by clothes. Two bangs fired in the short distance around the same corner. The figure squatted and hid. Seven and Vasquez exchanged glances. "That can't be good." she muttered. Two blake cars drifted past the lane of tents they stood in and disappeared around the corner. Vasquez began to jog down the pathway of tents,

"Come on." he said quietly. Seven followed, she swung Ten K's heavy rifle off her shoulder and carried it as she ran. The two black vehicles sped through the main gate, not having a care whether or not they ran the guards men over. They stopped by the main greenhouse. All harvesters came out from the garages to see what the ruckus was about. Seven and Vasquez hid to the side. Seven spotted masked slim men hopping out and then a tall, broad man with short black hair. She pointed,

"That's Bazooka guy!" she whisper yelled. She then spotted Addison in amongst the crowd.The Bazooka man and most of the masked men entered the research lab, inside the coat man worked. Seven walked straight over to Addison.

"Hey. What were those numbers you were writing in the window of that tractor?"

"Co-ordinates. Of where we need to take Murphy. Citizen Z cut out before he could tell me all of it though, I only got a part of it." she muttered, annoyed. Minutes later, Addison pointed at the door of the greenhouse.

"Warren!" she whispered and jogged over. Seven glanced back at the research lab to see Bazooka man, coat man and the masked men walking out. Seven quickly walked towards her group.

"What's going on?" Warren asked Addison, she looked at Seven too when she neared them. "Where's Vasquez and-"

Addison cleared her throat and looked at Bazooka man. Warren looked up to see the masked man walking towards them with their guns raised, Bazooka man and the coat man not far behind them. The harvesters stood behind Seven's group, the Bazooka man now stood just in front of her and Warren. Warren looked at him and smiled,

"Who are you?"

Seven backed up a couple steps so she stood beside Ten K. Ten K held a machete behind his shoulders. "That's the bazooka guy who shot at us back in Cheyenne." she whispered to him. He nodded.

"My name is Hector Alvarez. My friends call me Escorpion. I am the vice president, in charge of sales for the Mexican Cartel. How can I help you today?"

"Well uh, you can start by telling us... What the hell is going on?"

"Oh this? Just a little business between friends." the man shrugged. He glanced at the sacks in Doc and Tamaris' hands. "I see you've been harvesting. Let me guess. Batch forty-seven." Warren arched an eyebrow. Alvarez stepped forward. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you, to give it to me."

Warren looked back at Doc and Tamaris and signalled them with her eyes to hand the bags over. They took the bag straps off and passed them to Warren who in turn gave it to the bulky man by dropping it on the ground. A masked man bent and picked them up. Seven noticed Doc stuffing something into his pocket. She raised a brow in suspicion.

"I know what you are thinking." Alvarez said. As he spoke further, Seven glanced around at the harvesters. She noticed movement at the back and a flash of blue skin disappearing around the corner. The blue skinned man was with another man. Seven frowned. What was Murphy up to? And where was Vasquez? "But that was then, and this is now,"Alvarez continued. "We are the, new Zeros. The more, user friendly Zeros. The change, was not easy."