Part Thirteen - Teck

*Not Sure About This Chapter* Lemme know if you hate it :')       ~ HeyGurl587

..

Once again the group had crossed paths with another barren town, in search of supplies and a new vehicle. They had split off into groups, Doc and Addison, Warren, Vasquez and Murphy, and Seven and Ten Thousand. 

Seven and Ten Thousand had entered a single story home and were walking through it together. Seven walked into the kitchen and began to open up the cupboards whilst Ten K walked around the living room that joint to the kitchen, he looked at the photo frames on the shelves and the ornaments hung about. Seven opened the fifth dusty cupboard, a smile crossed her lips when she came across an unopened jar of peanut butter. 

Squatting still, she grabbed the jar and twisted the lid off. The top was slightly oily but it looked to be okay. She dipped her finger into the smooth light brown mixture then she licked her finger clean, moaning at the taste. 

"Seven? What did you..." Ten K had walked over to the bench and peered over to see Seven squatted with the jar. "Is that Peanut butter?" Seven nodded and tucked into it faster when Ten K reached for the jar. Seven stood up in a hurry and turned to the side, holding the jar away from him as she sucked her finger. Ten K put his rifle down then her jumped over the bench and cornered Seven. Seven giggled and tried to hide the jar behind her back that now pressed against the fridge. She swayed to and fro,

"Mine." she said. Ten K smirked,

"I think sharing is caring." 

"I don't." she shook her head. Ten K rolled his eyes then reached behind her for the jar. Seven squeaked and brought the jar to the front, she tried to run through Ten K's arms but he caught her. "No! It's mine! My Precious." she hissed as his hand latched onto the jar. Ten K's other hand wrapped around Seven's waist and pulled her close. Seven looked up into his greeny blue eyes, he leant down and pecked her lips. Seven's tongue trailed along his bottom lip and the kiss deepened. Seven smiled against his lips, yanked the jar away from him, ducked under his grip then ran around the bench. 

Ten K groaned then chuckled and shook his head. He turned around only to freeze. Seven stood a couple metres from the door, frozen in place with both her hands holding the peanut butter jar. Her eyes trained on the door, two young men stood in the doorway, their guns raised, one pointed at her, the other at Ten K. 

Seven smiled sheepishly. "Peanut butter?" she offered the jar.

...

"You know, this happens an awful lot these days." Seven muttered. She and Ten K now sat side by side, in the back of a truck, blind folded with their hands bound by rope behind their backs. 

"Shut up." one of the men snapped. Seven sighed, her lips vibrated making the sound a horse did with it snorted. 

"Our friends will come looking for us. And when they find us, you'll be dead men." she stated with a smile. 

"We're counting on them to come looking. We've had our eyes on you for a long time Seven- or should I say, Valerie."

Seven paused. "How do you know my name?"

Like I said, we've been watching you for a while. We know a lot of things."

"We? Who's we?" 

Seven tried to look around, the blind fold kept things dark and black. The man chuckled. "That doesn't matter. What does matter, is that we want The Murphy. And you're going to deliver him right to us."

"What makes you say that?" Seven raised an eyebrow. 

"Just figured your friends would do pretty much anything to get you and Ten Thousand back."