Part Fifteen - UFOs, Aliens, Are They Real?

The Jeep sped up the empty road, past another zombie. This time the zombie had a triangle shape cut through the centre of it's body. 

"Things are reallllly starting to freak me out." Addison said. 

"I'd like to know who and what is doing that," Doc pointed. Doc, Ten K and Seven stood on the back now.

"I've seen chainsaws do that. Sort of." Vasquez shrugged. 

"Nah that's not human technology. Just saying." 

Murphy glared up at Ten K, "Well stop just saying."

"The visitors did this. They were protecting me." Bernadette said. Further up the road, through a wired fence and past rusty old Jeeps, they finally stopped outside an old warehouse. Seven jumped off first, followed by Doc and Ten Thousand. Then the others got out too. Ten K took his rifle off his back and held it firmly, Seven took both her machete and tomahawk out, she held them down by her side.

Bernadette walked straight inside, Warren was right behind her and the group followed.

"Slow down girlfriend, we don;t want to run into any zombies." Warren said, her hand gun was raised. Seven glanced around the messy work room, flags, clocks, pilot helmets hung about. Chairs were flipped and paper scattered the ground. Bernadette turned to look back at them,

"Don't worry, they won't let anything happen to me." she smiled and continued to walk into the darkness.

"You don't happen to know if that applies to us too, do ya?" Doc asked. Bernadette only smiled at him and pulled up her sleeve. Murphy picked up the handle of the old styled phone on the desk,

"Wow. Look at this high tech alien technology," he pressed the ring and swirled it around.

"Bernadette you don't know if there's any radios equipment around here that maybe the visitors may have used?" Warren looked at the woman. 

"There's a room with old electrical stuff, there might be a radio in it," she tilted her head to the side and looked back at Warren. Seven shivered, Bernadette looked a little like she had been possessed. By a chipper ghost.

"Yeah, where would that be?" Addison asked. 

"Right behind you."

All looked at the door that had been left open. Addison walked towards it. "Go," Warren said to Vasquez. "We'll check out the radio, want you guys to see what else you can find." as she said this Ten K stepped around Seven and peeked through the door Addison had disappeared through. Seven too had a look, Addison was fidgeting around, looking through equipment. 

"Be careful." Vasquez told Warren.

"You too."

Warren then walked back towards the room Addison was in, Seven and the others walked forward, following after Bernadette. Ten K and Seven trailed behind. 

"How cool would it be if Aliens really do exist?" Seven whispered. 

"Pretty awesome." Ten K nodded, "I think this is all proof, don't you think?"

Seven shrugged, "Either that, or some show." Seven frowned, they had already disappeared down hall, checked a few rooms and were now headed outside, through the open garage. Doc walked ahead to the platform out side. Wires and white objects had been laid about in a specific order. Doc read it aloud once he figured out what it spelled.

"Wel.. come... ET."

Seven looked up to see Warren, Bernadette and Addison walking towards them, Warren and Addison looked a little puffed.