[✓] Chapter 4: We missed you!

Hey peeps!!! Kuno here with the new chappy!!! I just wanna thank all my supporters especially my best friend FairyLucyNamiPiece !!! I really want to thank all of you. So I hope you will like this chapter too! ENJOY!

Edit: Yo minna! I'm trying to edit older chapters in this book to match the current writing style I have! I recommend you to re-red the chapters that I have edited, there may be slight changes within the chapters. -31st March 2018

(Edited on 31st March 2018)

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《
Previously~

'*sigh* I hope I can finish my training to get back sooner..."

Now~

Time Skip 3 years~ Fro thinks so too!

Third Person POV

After all those years, the blonde known as Lucy Heartfilia has been training day and night. Going through harsh trials to master and perfect her magics. Along with her current mentor, Aevum; who is known as the Phoenix of Time.

"Time Phoenix's Screech!" The blonde yelled, jumping up from the ground and opening her mouth, a beam of white and blue magic shooting out and towards a target, resulting in a now burned ashen pile to replace where it once stood.

But, there was one condition to her learning Time Magics. A spell, had the capability to reverse one's age and life, causing her age to remain at the age of nineteen.

"Very well done, Lucy. You have successfully mastered your Time Magics." The Phoenix spoke up, it's figure standing tall behind the blonde mage as she turned around and gave a smile.

"Thanks Aevum. I couldn't have done it without you." Lucy said, locking her arms around the creature's neck in a hug as it's feathers brushed against her skin.

"I was just doing my job. But it was enjoyable to train you. You must be going now, Saeclum must be expecting you." It said, making Lucy let go of the Phoenix's neck as she nodded.

"Right. I'll see you soon, Aevum!" Lucy bid, walking slightly backwards to create distance between them as she opened up a portal.

The portal swirled with the colour of blue and purple, the other side showing a dense forest where the Time Dragon resides in. Stepping in, she gave Aevum one last wave before closing it.

Walking through the dense forest, Lucy soon finds herself back at the clearing of her first months of training, the nearby body of water flowing with clear waters as the grass swayed to the breeze. The blonde looked around, trying to find any signs of a large reptile lurking anywhere but found nothing.

Her ears perked up when she heard light sounds of what seemed to be snoring, her body moving to find out where it was coming from to lead her into a nearby cave. The familiar glint of a certain dragon's silver scales alerting her that she had found the dragon.

Walking up to the beast, she behold on the sight of a loud snoring, open-mouthed dragon. Drool dripping off the end of it's mouth as it fell onto the puddle on the cave floor. With a raise of her arm,she flicked the dragon on the forehead, using magic to strengthen aftereffect and power of the flick, causing the dragon to wake and sit up in pain.

"OW!" The reptile roared, using his front leg to touch the part where it was flicked, opening his eyes to find the culprit, seeing a chuckling Lucy in front of him.

"What was that for?!" He questioned, the blonde looking up to meet his golden eyes as she smirked.

"To wake you up and alerting you of my arrival." She answered, earning a sigh from the creature as it changed the subject.