Chapter 10: Pandemonium

Hey minna!! I'm here again with your very own cat lover.........

JUMIN HAN!!!

Jumin Han has entered the Chat room

Jumin Han: Hello, Kuno.

Kuno: Jumin!! Where is my beloved Lizzy~

Jumin Han: She is currently taking a nap. I'll send you a photo.

Me: Thanks Jumin!!

Jumin Han: No problem.

Me: So.............

Jumin Han: Should we start with the story now? I have to go to a meeting soon.

Me: Sure! Good luck Juju!

Jumin Han: Don't call me that here! °////°
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
Previously~

'Save the party for later, we have the games to finish."

"AYE!"

Now~
Lucy's POV

"Welcome to the third day of the Grand Magic Games! I am Chapati Lola and this is Mr. Yajima. Today, our special guest will be Lahar, the Leader of the Fourth Division Rune Knights!" The commentator, Chapati said with a new hairstyle.

"I am honoured to be here." Lahar said, Yajima nodded.

"Now, it seems the Sabertooth team has changed members. Let's see who they picked." I smirked. Once his eyes widened, my smirk just grew larger.

"Oh my! This is a surprise!" Chapati said.

The crowd roared, asking who is it.

"It's actually, the First Wizard Saint!" He exclaimed. Makarov paled and his jaw dropped.

"G-god Serena is in S-Sabertooth?!" He stuttered, shocked.

"Please step forward! The First Wizard Saint!" I stood up and jumped down from the statue head.

Everyone saw me, shocked and surprised, especially Fairy Tail.

"Hey, Gildarts!" I waved. He snapped out from his state of shock and looked at me, waving back.

"The one and only, Lucy Heartfilia-" I stopped him.

"Lucy Heartfilia-Apocalypse." I bowed.

"Oh and my father would like to apologise to Fairy Tail, let me call him out." I took out a black key with blue markings.

"Open, Gate of the Chaos Dragon." I stopped and smirked at Fairy Tail.

"Acnologia." I finished and a dark portal formed, Acnologia in his Dragon Form stepping out.

"Lucy, why did you call me." He questioned. Everyone was scared, screaming and running around.

"You needed to apologise to Fairy Tail about blowing up Tenrou...?" I said.

"Of course." He turned to Fairy Tail and they shuddered.

"I humbly apologise for almost killing you, Fairy Tail. I was merely looking for Zeref to tell him that Lucy has left back to Earthland. Can you call him out as well?" Dad asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Zer-nii, can you come here for a sec?" I said, we have a bond that let's us talk to each other.

"Sure." He answered.