Chapter 17: Tag Teams

MINNA!!!!! I am soooooo BUZY in school!!! I'm so sorry for not being able to update!! ANYWAY, hope you enjoy this chappy I made for you guys!
βββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
Previously~
"Never think you're always right Fairy Tail. Especially Team Idiot there."
Now~
Lucy's POV

As we left the arena to our balcony, Chapati announced that since Raven Tail was disqualified, both Fairy Tail teams will merge together and use the lowest score which is 23.

The team includes, Salamander, Stripper, Titania, Dreyar and Metal Head.

"For our first round! We have Bacchus Groh and Rocker from Quatro Puppy versus Ichiya Vandallay Kotobuki and Rabbit!" Chapati announced, the crowd cheered and routed for their guilds.

As the four went down, the Quatro Puppy guild chanted 'Wild Four' as the Trimens from Blue Pegasus said stuff like:

"You can do it, Sensei!" -Eve

"We believe in you, Master!" -Hibiki

"We know you'll beat them, Sir!" -Ren

"They're all complete idiots." Sting laughed, Orga laughed along while Rufus chuckled and Rogue and I stayed silent.

As they chatted among themselves, Rabbit was revealed to be Nichiya from Edolas. Shocking the crowd and making Titania pale like a ghost.

As they were fighting, Quatro Puppy knocked out Nichiya and made Ichiya cry for him like that he lost his wife or something...

After weeping a little, he took out a bottle of his 'Parfum' and sniffed it into his nostrils.

Suddenly, his body grew and rips were created on his shirt, his thighs getting more muscle as well as his arms and body.

Using his strength, he defeated the Quatro Puppy duo and won 10 points for Blue Pegasus.

"And Blue Pegasus wins! Earning 10 points-kabo!" Mato announced, cheers heard through out the arena.

"Next up we have Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikazuchi and Millianna up against Lamia Scale's Lyon Vastia and Yuka Suzuki!" Chapati yelled, earning the nods of the four as they went down to the middle.

The battle ended up in a tie since Lyon was holding up with Kagura and Millianna pretty well.

"Oh!! And the bell has gone! Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel is tied up in this battle!! They each earn 5 points!" The crowd cheered and the scoreboard lit up with the current scores.

1. Sabertooth                  48
2. Mermaid Heel            39
3. Lamia Scale                38
4. Blue Pegasus              29
5. Fairy Tail                     23
6. Quatro Cerberus      14

"Now for the battle you've all been waiting for, will the Sabers eat up the Fairies or will the Fairies win over the Sabers?!" Chapati screamed in the mic. Both Sabertooth and Fairy Tail grinned.

"Sabertooth versus Fairy Tail! This will certainly be the battle of the century!! The crowd cheered louder, making the arena seemingly vibrate and shake.

"The special battle of the day! We have Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox and Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail!" The audience screamed as the three walked down with confidence and pride.

"And up against them! We have Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney and lastly Lucy Heartfilia-Apocalypse!" Crowds of people roared and roared as we smirked and got down.