Chapter 24: Planning

Hey there minna!! Newest chapter here!! I'm sorry if I was a little late again!! But at least the chapter is out! So yea, my deepest apologies and let's move on to the story!
= ̄ω ̄== ̄ω ̄== ̄ω ̄== ̄ω ̄=
Previously~

"Survive..."

Now~

Third Person POV

"We will give you five minutes to discuss your plans for this last Challenge-kabo! The timer starts now-kabo!" The pumpkin mascot, Mato cheered, a glowing set of numbers appearing and counting down from five minutes.

As those numbers appear, the multiple guilds hurried huddled and whispered to each other of a plan, now let's go to our main guild, shall we?

"Alright, Lucy. What's the plan?" The White Dragon Slayer, Sting Eucliffe asked, him standing next to the blonde.

"Well, you guys see Fairy Tail over there?" She said, making his whole team turn to the said guild, seeing them standing there and just talking casually.

"I'm thinking that the eyes already have a plan made late night. But their plan wasn't really made by them, it was made by Mavis Vermillion, the first master of Fairy Tail. Or known as the Fairy Tactician from years ago." She explained, making her team widen their eyes from the information.

"Then how are we gonna defeat them if they already know what's gonna happen?" Orga Nanagear questioned, looking at the Blonde Mage as she grins.

"Don't worry, I already know what's gonna happen. She's not the only tactician in the field anymore." She said, looking over to the dead master as she too, is staring back at her.

"Then, the plan?" The Shadow Dragon Slayer, Rogue Cheney asked, making her turn back towards them.

"For now, try to go to different locations. The plan will be further explained through telepathy. Rufus will also predict the location of the different guilds and say it through the telepathy connection, members who are near the enemy will engage and attack. If there are two or more enemies, call for backup immediately. We cannot risk anything." She explained, them nodding as they then feel a connection going through their minds.

'Can you all hear me?' The blonde mage thought in her mind, earning nods from the other four.

'Loud and Clear, Lucy.' The Shadow Slayer thought and said back, his face emotionless as he stares at the Blonde.
'Good, the others?' She asked, looking to the other three.

'Yea. We can hear ya, Blondie.' The other blond said, grinning at her as the other two nod in agreement.

'Great, we will communicate through each other like this during battle, no one will be able to intercept my connection as my magic will be too strong to infiltrate.' She said, looking at her necklace like limiter, thinking if she should remove it or not.

'You should remove your limiter, Miss Lucy. Who knows how long you will have to keep this connection on for, also while battling.' The Memory-Make Mage said as he looks at her, earning a nod as she takes it off, suddenly sending a wave of magic out of her.

'You had that much Magic stored in that thing?!' The Lightning God Slayer exclaimed, feeling slight dizziness from the giant wave of magic.

'Yeah, the necklace keeps almost my whole magic in so no one would be overwhelmed. As you can see, weak Mages are already started to faint and feel nauseous.' She told them, looking at the many wizards and wizardess becoming dizzy and green.

'The other Mages in the game can feel it, too. They're all looking over at us.' Rufus had said, making his teammates look up from their huddle and see the guilds staring at them shocked.

"I can practically hear them from over there." The blond Slayer groaned, trying to cover his ears.

"Bear with it. I hear ten times better than regular Slayers. So think of what I'm going through..." The Blonde growled, making the White Dragon Slayer squeak and hide behind his partner.

"I can see they are in panic of knowing you have this high level of magic, Miss Lucy." Rufus Lore said, looking at a particular guild that had their eyes wide with horror.

"Oh, Fairy Tail eh?" Smirking, she looks at them as they stare at her in fear of her power.

'I told you to never make an enemy out of me. Guess you made a grave mistake of sending Dragneel to you Rescue Mission. Could've had a slight higher chance of winning.' Sending the message through another telepathy connection to the guild, shocking them even more as they receive the message.

'How did you know of the Rescue Mission?!' The Scarlet Requip mage questioned through their connection, earning a chuckle from the receiver.

'Yukino is one of our members, wouldn't be surprised if your First Master informed us.' She replied, making them look up at their master in shock, earning a nod from her.

'What do you mean by your member?! Wasn't she kicked out by your Master?!' The Ice Mage, Gray Fullbuster cut in, making the blonde chuckle as she sees the confusion and rage in his eyes.

'Whoops. It seems I've spoken too much. Good luck on the games, you'll need it. Bye.' And that was all until the line had been cut off, leaving the Fairy Tail team a mess of anger and confusion.

After cutting the signal, she turns back to her team and smirks, ignoring the glares that were being sent to her back.

"This year, we're gonna give Fiore one heck of a show."

======To Be Continued======
Me: Ahhhhhhh...... Finally.....

Sting: Took you long enough to finish it.

Lucy: Although it was little more shorter than most chapters.

Me: Cut me some slack, guys! I'm almost out of ideas!!

Rogue: With all due respect, Kuno. We've been giving you chances from day one, your chances are all out.

Me: *sulks in a corner* You're all so mean..... *depressed aura growing larger*

Sting: H-hey! Get your depressed state away from me! *tries to escape the aura*

Lucy: Leave her be, Sting. She'll be back to normal later.

Me: I wish Eren were here.... He's so much more considerate than you three....

Eren: *pops out of nowhere* When did I get here- Oh, hey Kuno. Why're you so gloomy?

Me: E-eren? *tears come out*

Eren: Kuno! What's wrong? What happened?! *rushes over*

Me: T-these three were being mean and bullying me... *sniffles*

Eren: It's okay now, Kuno. I'm here. *hugs Kuno and comforts her while glaring at the three*

Three: *sweatdrops* Eh....

Lucy: I guess we're on our own for now.

Sting: Yea....

Rogue: I'll do the Disclaimer today. Kuno over there doesn't own Fairy Tail or its Characters, Hiro Mashima does. She only owns the OCs and Story Plot. Vote, Comment & Share her story.

Sting: Poll of the Chapter.

1. StiLu/StiCy (Sting×Lucy)

2. RoLu (Rogue×Lucy)

3. RuLu/LuFus (Rufus×Lucy)

Lucy: I guess we're all done here.

Sting: Guess so.... *looks at Kuno*

Kuno: Thanks for being here, Eren. I really appreciate the help.

Eren: No problem, call me when you need me. I'll be glad to help!

Rogue: *sweatdrops* We'll end it here, guys.

Lucy: Bye minna!! See you guys!!