Chapter 25: The Last Day

New chapta!!!! Oh yeah!!!! So I'mma tell youz people that I really am sorry fo' not updatin' so much anymo! Somethin' came up and I been buzy since!! But I'm back now and this is for youz reada's!! Now, on to da story!!

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Previously~

After cutting the signal, she turns back to her team and smirks, ignoring the glares that were being sent to her back.

"This year, we're gonna give Fiore one heck of a show."

Now~

Third Person POV

As the different mage guilds stood in their places, the mascot of the Games -Mato- took hold of the microphone in front of him and squeaked his high pitched voice into it.

"Now, the Games are about to start-kabo! May all participants be ready to be teleported to the city of Crocus-kabo!!" He said again as he raised his tiny hand up as the guilds beneath straightened their posture, suddenly hearing the banging of a gong.

As the gong was heard, the participating guilds were suddenly brought into the city as they were scattered around different areas in groups if their own.

"And the last challenge has begun! Who will come out victorious is a mystery!! This is anyone's game here!!" The announcer, Chapati yelled, exciting the crowd as they watch from the giant Lacrima Screens in front of them, each showing the different guilds.

"Now! It seems that everyone has started to move out! Wait!! Fairy Tail seems to only stand there! Just what are they doing?!" Chapati exclaimed again, making the audience look to the Screen that showed the said guild, seeing them standing still and not moving even an inch.

'Hey, Blondie. Ya heard that right?' The White Dragon Slayer, Sting asked, using the telepathic connection to communicate as the other members of the team also listen in on the conversation.

'I did. I guess they're listening in on their plan from Mavis as she predicts where we would go throughout the city and transferring the information to them.' She answered, still walking to her designated direction as she talks through the signal.

'I see. I will keep that in mind then.' The Memory-Make Mage, Rufus Lore said, as he stopped in his tracks from walking and looked over at the Lacrima whilst smirking a little, confusing the audience as to why he's smirking.

While elsewhere in the city of flowers, members from another guild known as Lamia Scale, Toby Horhorta and Yuka Suzuki catch sight of Nobarly from the male guild, Quatro Puppy, clashing with each other as they fight it out. The Wave Magic Mage cutting out his enemy's magic as the other slashes at him, defeating the member and gaining one point.

"And Lamia Scale has gained the first point! Quatro Puppy's Nobarly being defeated!" Chapati announced, the illuminating scoreboard flickering as the points add up.

While that was happening, another battle was also commencing with the two guild, Blue Pegasus and Mermaid Heel. With the members, Hibiki Lates, Ren Akatsuki and Eve Tealm teaming up against Beth Vanderwood and Araña Webb, the three males winning as they gain two points. The scores change rapidly as more and more participants are defeated one after another, the Fairy Tail guild still not moving, much to the audiences' confusion.

Team Lamia Scale still continue to seek for opponents as they annihilate Team Quatro Puppy without any means of holding back against them.

"We're going to win this year. With Jura and Lyon in our team, were unstoppable." The Wave Magic Mage, Yuka stated as he had his arms behind him while he and his teammate walk side by side through the quiet roads of Crocus.