Chapter 11: MPF

Heya Minna!!! I'm back with the new chapter!!!! And someone decided to come!

Yoosung☆ has entered the Chatroom

Yoosung☆: Heya, Kuno!

Me: Yoosung! Hi! I thought you were at school?

Yoosung☆: We have a day off today, so I dropped by.

Me: Oh well let's enjoy the story shall we?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Previously~

"Tch..."

Now~

"Now-kabo! S-since the main challenge was finished, we have a backup challenge for when all monsters are defeated-kabo!" Mato said, something floating next to him.

"This challenge will be call Magic Power Finder, or MPF for short-kabo."
"Now let us explain the rules." Chapati said.

"Every one of you will shoot your magic at the lacrima with the order we gave you just now. The lacrima will then scale from 0 to 9999 on how high your magic power is. The one with the highest number wins second." Chapati explained through the microphone.

"So for the first-kabo, we have Millianna from Mermaid Heel-kabo!" The competitor walked up to the lacrima and jumped into the air.

"Kitten Blast!" Millianna's hand formed a magic circle and a rope of some sort came out of it, heading towards the lacrima.

The rope hit the lacrima and it started calculating the power of the attack.

365

The score of her attack.

"Millianna has scored a number of 365-kabo!" Mato said, the crowd cheers as Lahar states that the score could easily let her get in the position of Squad Captain in the Rune Knights.

Next up is Nobarly from Quatro Cerberus, hitting up a lower score of 124. Coming up with Hibiki Lates of Blue Pegasus, scoring an even lower score of 95, much to his disadvantage since he does not use offensive magic and to Obra who calls his little black imp to hit the lacrima, scoring a total of 4 points.

In the stands, Flare Corona from Raven Tail yells at him to be more serious having Alexei stop her and tells her that his Magic cannot be shown to the public. Nullpudding also chipping in saying the said man hardly ever is serious.

Next up, Jura Neekis from Lamia Scale comes up and asks if he can be serious, getting the approval, he shoots pillars of rock towards the lacrima and get the highest score over 5000, 8544, shocking everyone in the arena as well as making Lahar pale from such a high amount of magic energy.

And now, from Fairy Tail Team B, Cana Alberona walks up to the middle and strips off of her jacket, revealing a strange mark on her arm, claiming Fairy Tail is the best. Also shocking Makarov, having one of the three main spells of the guild. Thus, making him ask the First Master on why he gave the spell to her, she simply implied saying just to make sure for their victory.

"Same old Mavis." Shaking my head, I sigh and look at the upcoming spell about to shoot out.

"Fairy Glitter!" Raising her hand up, a golden ring appears and shoots a golden beam down onto the lacrima, making a dust scatter around disabling us to see.

Once the dust clears, everyone let's out a gasp seeing such a high score.

9999

The commentators stare at the score in full shock, Cana smirking and the said guild, Fairy Tail cheering for their fellow member.