Chapter 13: Day Off

Hello EVERYONE!!! I'm back with the new chappy!!! Sorry you need to wait every week for a new one!! I can't write a chapter so fast so I needed time!! Well, here it is!!
######################
Previously~

"Let me finish, dammit..."

Now~

Lucy's POV

"Well, that's all for today folks! Don't forget we have tag team battles the next day since tomorrow is a day off so be sure to not miss out!" Chapati said. The crowd in the arena dispersed and the guilds walked out of the arena.

The Next Day~By a lazy Author-san

".....Lucy......." Someone was nudging me to wake up. I groaned and turned the other way.

"Wake up, Lucy...." He said again.

"Shut up..." Not caring, I pulled the person thinking that he was a pillow and hugged him close to me.

"W-wha- Lucy!" I opened one eye to see....

W-wait...

R-R-Rogue?!

I forced my eyes open to see our faces only an inch away.

A major blush crawled up to my face and ears.

And... wait a second...

He-he's!

Shirtless?!

I can't handle this....

My soul came out of my mouth and my nose had a nosebleed.

"Eeeehhhhh.........."

Rogue saw and sat up, holding my shoulders and shaking me.

"Hey! Lucy! Snap out of it!" He said, shaking me.

He grabbed a tissue from the box on the dresser and cleaned the blood from my nose.

The door flung open with Sting and the others there so my soul flew back in me.

"Lucy! Wake up!" Sting yelled, looking over to us.

One...

Two...

Three...

"What the heck?!" He yelled, looking over from me to Rogue.

"I can't take this much..." 'Oh, my eyes...' I wanted to continue.

I, wanting to not look at Rogue's.... figure... I looked over at Sting... and well.... it wasn't a good idea...

He. Was. TOPLESS!

"Gaaaaahhhhh......" I fell lump again and my soul got out, another nosebleed drooling out of my nose.

Sting rushed to us and shook me like what Rogue did.

"Blondie?!" He shook over and over, but still nothing from me.

"I-I.... can't....." I said.

'Guess that's what I get for sleeping in an inn full of hot guys...'

Time Skip~

I was finally back and the two at least wore something. We were all having some breakfast downstairs.

"So, what do you guys wanna do? We have a day off anyways." Sting asked, we shrugged and continued eating.

I grabbed a piece of toast and opened up an issue of Sorcerer Weekly.

I flipped through and something caught my eye.

"How about we go here? It's in Crocus!" I said, holding up the magazine to them.