Chapter 19: Six Slayers

Hello minna!!! Sorry that I'm late!!! I'm too busy with school!!!! I thought I was gonna die from Homework!! Well, here it is!!!  ENJOY!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Previously~

"I'm all fired up!"

Now~
Third Person POV

As the two were battling it out on a side, the other four were having a battle of their own.

"Iron Dragon's Club!" The Iron Dragon Slayer yelled, his hand turning into a long pole of metal, stretching it towards his two opponents.

The two sensed his attack. The blond jumping to dodge and the other sinking into the shadows, crawling towards him.

The Shadow Dragon Slayer slithered from his arm and brought a hand full of shadows up, attempting to punch the Iron Slayer.

Gaining success in hitting him, he staggers back from the punch and retracts his iron arm.

"Sting!" Rogue yelled, signalling an opportunity to attack.

"Right! White Dragon's Roar!" He shouted, a great white beam shooting from his mouth and to the Iron Slayer.

Creating an explosion, smoke blinds them from the result of whether the attack hit him or not. When it subsides, they find themselves shocked to see nothing there, just a hole but no sign of the Dragon Slayer.

"Never forget your opponent." A deep voice said, making them turn their head.

What they saw was the Lightning Dragon Slayer, helping the Iron Dragon Slayer up by his arm.

The two growled and ran straight at them.

"Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang!" Slashing his arm at the Lightning Dragon Slayer.

Much to his dismay, he caught the arm and threw him to the side.

"Rogue! White Dragon's Claw!" Hitting him and attaching a stigma on him.

"What the hell-?!" He exclaimed, trying to move but failing.

"I casted a stigma on you. You won't be able to move." He smirked.

"Holy Nova!" Raising his fist, he punches the Lightning Slayer, which turns out successful.

With the force of the punch, the Lightning Dragon Slayer known as Laxus Dreyar was tossed to the side.

He groaned in pain and sat up from his painful back. Gajeel, not planning to help him, straight up ran at Sting.

"Iron Dragon's Roar!" Sucking up air into his lungs, he roared out a tornado of grey wind and metal towards the White Slayer.

With a flip, he went backwards and dodged the full attack but getting grazed on the side.

Almost instantly after dodging away, he jumped up into the air and yelled a spell.

"Holy Ray!" A big ball of light shot out rays of light and destroyed the ground below, cracking the earth and making a giant hole.

"It seems that the battle is taking it under ground! Don't worry folks! Vision Lacrimas will display the battle." The announcer, Chapati Lola said.

Dropping down the hole, the six tried to regain posture and continued on fighting while falling.

"Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!" The Fire Slayer casts, sending a slash towards the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

Not sensing him, Rogue was hit back and straight down to the bottom.

"Rogue!" The blonde maiden yelled, concerned for her friend. Hearing a groan from him, she sighed in relief and quickly glared at the attacker.

"I'll try and make this more fair by using only Dragon Slaying Magic during the battle." She reasoned, still a hard glare through the skull of the pinkette.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Fluttering Winds: Izanagi's Gift!" Shimmering green light engulfed the blonde.

As it dimmed down, people in the arena stared in amazement.

Wings made of gushing winds were attached on her back, swirling around and creating the shape of them.

"Sky Dragon Slaying?!" Natsu yelled, shocked at the element of the magic and the effects of the spell.

With one flap, the air made wings take flight to the sky, holding firmly on the blonde's back.

"When I said Dragon Slaying Magic, I never said what element." She grinned, flying higher.

With one push, she zooms back down to earth at high speed.

"Celestial Dragon's Star Alignment!" Clusters of stars showered down onto the pink haired Dragon Slayer, his eyes widen with fear.

Screams of pain and agony resounded the whole arena, worrying the guild Fairy Tail and shocking the commentators that reside in the glass booth atop of the arena.

"W-what happened? Is Natsu Dragneel down for the count?!" Chapati exclaimed, eyes staring at the fuzzy Lacrima Screen.

Down at the deep hole, the other three stopped what they were doing and looked over to see what was happening between the blonde and the pinkette.

As the dust clears off for their eyes to see the result, they all see a sight that has never occurred in a long time.

Lying on the floor, a maybe unconscious Dragon Slayer's body is. Cuts and bruises that stuck onto his tanned skin with spots and little droplets of dried or warm blood on his skin and on the floor.

"Natsu!" The metal head yelled, trying to get him to get back up.

"Get up Flame Head! Are you really this weak?!" The tall broad Lightning Dragon Slayer taunted, a scowl on his lips but worry evident in his eyes.

"I guess Natsu Dragneel really was just all talk." The dirty blond scoffed, a smirk on his face and arms crossed.

The Shadow Dragon Slayer, who stood back up, stayed silent but just staring at the scene awaiting for it to unfold.

Just when they lost hope on him waking up, a groan was heard from him as the body slowly moved a little.

"Man, that hurt...." He winced in pain, staggering back up onto his own feet, a little blood dripping from the corner of his lips.

Getting back his balance on his feet, he says a little and moves his arms around.

"I'm not out of the game just yet!" He roared, both arms raised high and a grin edging on his face.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Kicking off of his feet, he speeds forward to her, a flaming fist inching closer and closer.

As if time went into slow motion, the pinkette got closer each passing millisecond.

"Celestial Dragon's Meteor Fist!" The blonde, too charged at him with a fist not with flames, but with a golden glow and stars swiveling around it.

"AAAAHHH!!!!!"

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Me: FIANLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sting: Took Ya long enough...

Lucy: Don't be rude, Sting.

Rogue: Let's just get on with it.

Lucy: *nods* Author-chan, should we start the disclaimer?

Me: SURE!! The floor's all yours.

Lucy, Sting & Rogue: Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE Miss Kuno's Story minna!!!

Me: And don't forget to vote for your OTPS!!

1. StiLu/StiCy

2. RoLu

3. RuLu/LuFus

Me: BYE FOR NOW!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER!!!