Chapter 32: Seven Dragons

Hey minna!! I'm here again with a new chapter! This book will most probably end near the Ball Episode so be prepared! Well, I'll not keep y'all waiting, let's go on with the chapters!!

==================
Previously~

"Lucy, my queen. I've finally get to see you." He greeted, his voice deep as he looked at me with a smirk, my eyes hardening into a glare as my tears fell from my face.

"Rogue."

Now~

Third Person POV

As all eyes were upon the figure, said person walked over to the young blonde mage with pride in each step.

"Why are you doing this, Rogue?" She asked, more tears falling down her already stained cheeks as her eyes glared at the person in front of her.

As the future Rogue stopped only a few inches away from her face, he lifted both hands up and cupped her cheeks, his thumbs brushing against her face to wipe off the tears. 

"Lucy... Please do not cry." He whispered softly, shocking her as she stared at him.

"R-rogue..." She muttered, eyes still wide as she both of them stared into one another's eyes.

Using his left hand, the bi-coloured haired male grabs hold of the blonde's chin, tilting her head upwards. His lips formed into a smirk as his face inches closer to her's. 

"The reign of Acnologia will be no more." He whispered, moving away from the blonde's face, her expression a mixture of horrified and shock, eyes wide as she looked at his retreating figure.

"I have obtained a long forgotten art in magic that has allowed me to control Dragons! With this power, I will become the Dragon King!" The male declared, the menacing beasts around the area giving off deafening roars, each one scattering throughout the city.

Lucy's POV

'No... No...! Don't let your emotions get the best of you...! Get a hold of yourself, Lucy! There's seven ancient dragons here that are about to destroy Fiore. You have to help!' Shaking myself out of my train of thought, I look around at my surrounding, a sudden explosion bursting behind me as a loud ringing echoed in my ears.

As if everything was in slow motion, I look around. Seeing utter chaos happening everywhere. People running away, all of them drenched in blood and tears as even some were laying on the ground without a single hint of life or movement. A few screaming, yelling in sheer agony and pain as debris fell on them, maybe one or two having a limb gone.

'This... this is... a-a nightmare...' Staggering back from all the emotional waves I'm feeling all at once, my eyes start to get blurry until I realised something.

"Sting?! Rogue! Anyone! Do you read me?!" Using my magic, I conjure up a telepathic signal between Sabertooth and I, pleading and begging to the Great Elders that they're not gone.

Getting no response, I start to panic. Trying and trying to reach to them but coming up with no answer. Until I heard a groan, making my eyes widen as hope bubbled up within me.

"Damn, Blondie... Could you keep it down? This here dragon is loud enough. I don't another screaming in my head..." Hearing the voice of Sting, I sigh in relief but still having a tick mark on my head.

"Sting, where are you guys? I'm coming over." I said, looking around the place for a possible safe route to get me around the city.

"Well, let's see... We're right here fighting A LARGE RED ASS HORNED DRAGON!!! Maybe you could try and find us now." With my right eye twitching, I cut off the signal and curse Sting under my breath.