[✓] Chapter 6: Ill

Peep peeps!! I'm back!!! Did ya all like the story?! Glad to hear if you LOVE it! If you don't then... Uhm *sweats* anyway... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Yo minna! I'm trying to edit older chapters in this book to match the current writing style I have! I recommend you to re-read the chapters that I have edited, there may be slight changes within the chapters. -5th Arpil 2018

(Edited on 5th April 2018)

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㄴㅁㄴㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Previously~

Sabertooth has chosen five members to participate in the Grand Magic Games. How will their training go? The Fairy Tail guild has also chose members to join the Games while also having a secret second team to participate. Who will win in the games? Who knows...

Now~

Lucy's POV

The five of us had walked through the portal that would lead to the One-World. Currently, we were passing by the various kinds of islands and lands within the dimension.

"Hey Lucy?" My exceed Miri called, the flapping of her wings coming from beside me as she flew next tome my head.

"Yes, Miri?" I replied, glancing at her for a second before looking to the front again.

"What are you gonna do? You already finished all your training." She said, her voice filled with confusion as I hummed.

"I might have paperwork to do after all these years. And I would also have to check up on the condition of the World as well. Igneel might as well have destroyed the palace already." I joked, chuckling as the thought of Igneel shivering in fear and the castle fallen to the ground would look like.

After a while of continuous walking, we had finally reached the gates of the palace, the looks on both Rufus and Orga's faces were hilarious, Sting and Rogue blinking in amazement.

"Welcome to my palace!" I said, pushing open the gates as we walk into the main hall, the lot of them looking around trying to remember all the details of the castle.

"I will truly remember this." Rufus said, his eyes scanning at everything as Orga just stayed silent, mind probably still processing the fact that he was in a castle.

"Oi, is there really no one to greet me? Sheesh, the staff here certainly needs some lessons on manners..." I muttered, clicking my tongue as we stood there.

"Who's there?!" A gruff voice yelled, making me roll my eyes as I recognised the voice of a certain Fire Dragon.

"I was just gone yesterday..." I sighed, a man walked in, his hair a fiery red as his eyes blazed orange-gold, his teeth baring out to show sharp fang like sets of teeth.

"Queeny?!" The man yelled, shocked to see me standing right in front of him.

"So good to see you, too Igneel." I greeted sarcastically, him growling at me as he came closer.

"Did you break anything while I was gone? I don't want to hear any complaints from any of the castle staff or the kingdom." I said, smirking as he fumed with childish anger.

"What do you take me for?!" He whined, making me laugh as I turn away from him, now looking at the four boys behind me, who were silent throughout the whole thing.

"So, basically the training will start later afternoon. Sting and Rogue would be training with their own Dragons. Orga, you'll be training with the God of Lightning, Zeus. Rufus, you'll be training with me, everyone clear?" I instructed, earning nods from each of them.