Chapter 33: Combination

Hey there everyone!! I'm here with another chapter!! *confetti and balloons fall* 

I actually updated early!!!! Wooooo!

Oh yeah guys, do you do fanart?? Cuz I see like so many different fanarts on Wattpad until I'm just curious. Lol

Well, I'll not keep you waiting, Plusssssss ULTRAAAAAA!!! *wink* *wink*
==================
Previously~

"C'mon! Seven Dragon right?! Show me what you got!"

Now~

Lucy's POV

"Chaos Dragon's Death Slash!" Running towards Scissor Runner -with both hands behind me (A/N: Like Naruto style)- I jump up once I reach close enough proximity and bring down my hands, black crescents of magic cutting him as he stumbled back, roaring loudly from anger.

"White Dragon's Roar!" Sting yelled, a large beam of light shooting towards the dragon, making it stumble back even more as it became more enraged.

Roaring loudly, the dragon then opened its mouth, a beam of blue magic power then shot out, me and Sting barely dodging from it as it took out the buildings behind us. Looking at each other, we nod in understanding and jump up, magic power gathering as we both yell at the same time.

"The Holy Sword that plunges into the depths of Hell...!-" Sting started, his magic seeping out as a white glow surround him in waves, my own magic doing the same with a gold hue.

"Where thy Holy Light will cleanse the shadows within you!" I continued, clasping my left hand with Sting's right as our free hands shot out above our heads, an orb of magic forming and expanding with each second.

"Unison Raid! Dragon's Eye: Holy Judgement!" Both Sting and I yelled, the gathered up magoi floating to the dark night sky, now having the form of a dragon's eye, the lines glowing gold as the it's iris burned with a bright blue.

As the eye looked down upon us, a giant white beam shot down from it, hitting Scissor Runner as said Dragon roared loudly, his body being forced to the ground by the massive amounts of magic energy. The beam continued on hitting him, burning it's scales and pushing it till a large crater appeared. After a while, the beam slowly grew smaller until it finally disappeared, leaving only a burnt up dragon on the ground.

"Whoa..." Sting voiced out, seeing the major damage the magic spell just did, his eyes glimmering with amazement and curiosity, making me smile.

"A Dragon Slayer's Unison Raid is one of the strongest combinations in the world. The stronger the two Slayers are, the more powerful the impact gets." I informed, making him look at me as he then grinned.

"Hah! The Great and Almighty Sting Eucliffe will always be the strongest!" He boasted, Lector agreeing with him as Frosch just cheered, Miri smiling and shaking her head.

"I think you can handle it from here. After all, I didn't call for Weiss to finish training you for nothing." I winked, Sting blushing furiously as he turned to look away, wanting to retort with something. But, that was before a loud roar pierced the night sky.

Looking up to the sky, all of us the see Motherglare flying above us, her body suddenly shooting out dozens of what seems to be eggs. My eyes widened in shock at this, hurriedly grabbing the golden bracelet I had on my wrist.

"Miri!" I called out, my exceed turning to look at me as I threw the bracelet towards her, her paws grasping onto it.

"Aegis Shield!" I chanted, the bracelets glowing as the three main jewels on it came off, each one floating to the three exceeds.