Chapter 37: Happy Ending

Previously~

"Come on, everyone! It's time we celebrate our victory! To the castle!" Minerva yelled, all of us grinned as we looked at each other, nodding as we raised our fists.

"YEAH!!!"

Now~

Lucy's POV

"H-hey...! Not so tight!" I screamed, my back arching slightly from Minerva pulling the corset strings too tightly, making me yelp.

"Oh don't be such a baby!" Minerva laughed, pulling on the corset more as she began to tie the strings.

After a few minutes of torture, she was finally done. I got out of her villainous fingers and sighed, relieved to be out of her grip.

"I'm gonna get into my gown by myself. So please, don't get you or your fingers any closer to me. My back's going to have new scratch marks because of your nails." I hissed, glaring at Minerva as she laughed and smirked.

"Yes, yes. Your highness." She mocked, lazily bowing as she went to one of the vanities to do her hair and makeup.

Getting into one of the dressing areas within the room, I scan myself through the mirror and thin of which outfit would fit this occasion.

After a while of thinking, a design popped into my head, making me grin as I snap my fingers, golden light engulfing my body as I felt fabric being worn onto my figure.

As the light dimmed down, the gown I had decided on was made of white silks and fabrics, a V-line going down to show my cleavage slightly as beads and roses were threaded against the edges, intricate patterns seen on the bodice. More roses were sewn onto the right side of the bodice, long sleeves made of lace covering my arms as it ended by my wrists, the lace fading into a pink hue by the rims. A black ribbon was wrapped around my waist area, acting as a separation for the top and bottom of the dress. 

The bottom of the dress was also white, reaching floor length while a transparent purple silk fabric overlapped the white, giving it a elegant look. More roses of both red and pink were threaded onto the purple fabric of the dress, the roses cluttered by the black ribbon while only some were by the lower parts of the dress.

Beneath the dress, I was wearing heels that were the colour of a velvety violet, the heels being a good 3 inches tall, making me look slightly taller.

"Perfect." I smiled, twirling around to see the whole gown from front to back as it flew slightly.

"After fixing up a few more touches onto the dress, i finally open the curtain to my dressing area and walk out, almost instantly catching the attention of everyone there.

Getting self-conscious of their stares, I look away and fumbled with my dress and averted my gaze from anyone else's.

"W-well...? Is it okay?" I asked, looking up briefly as they continue to stare, Minerva walking up to me silently making me more nervous.