[✓] Chapter 5: Star of Sabertooth

PEEPS!!! I'm here! Sorry if I was late! From now on, I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE WEEKLY!!! CROSS MY HEART!

Sting: Are you sure you'll update weekly?

Me: Yes, now SHUT YOUR TRAP STINGY-BEE AND GO GET READY! *Holds a sword up on his throat*

Sting: A-AYE!! SO SCAAAARRRRYYY!!! *runs away*

Frosch: Fro thinks so too!

Me: Frosch! You're sssooooo cuuuteee!!! *holds him up and hugs him*

Rogue: NO!!! Don't take my Frosch away!!! *cries anime tears*

Edit: Yo minna! I'm trying to edit older chapters in this book to match the current writing style I have! I recommend you to re-red the chapters that I have edited, there may be slight changes within the chapters. -1st April 2018

(Edited on 1st April 2018)

==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==

Previously~

'I'm back with them...'

Now~

Lucy's POV

"The Dragon Slayer Trio is finally back together!" Sting cheered, pumping his fist into the air with a grin as I giggled next to him, Rogue on his other side.

"Yea. We are." I agreed, nodding as the three of us walked through the entrance of Oak Town, where the Sabertooth Guild resides in.

Whilst walking through the bustling streets of the town, stalls and markets were yelling products, people were all over the place, buying items or just to walk around. Once the citizens saw us walking along, a few started to make way for us as they through whisper all around.

"Look! It's the Twin Dragon Slayers. But who's that girl?"

"Oh my God! It's Sting-kun and Rogue-kun!"

"Mommy, when I grow up, I wanna be just like Sting-kun!"

However with all of the whispers, the three of us ignored all of them and continued to make our way towards the Sabertooth Guild. Standing in front of the double doors of the guild, I make note of how silent it was, not hearing a single mutter of words from inside the guild, making me confused.

Not waiting any longer, I go and push the doors open, all eyes of the guild going to me as they stared wide-eyed, disbelief written on their faces. A chair scraping along the floor echoed around the hall, a person suddenly coming up to me and enveloping me in a warm embrace.

"I missed you so much, Lucy..." The voice of my cousin, Minerva trailed, trying to hold back the upcoming tears forming in her eyes as I smile at her.

"Minerva... I'm home again..." I said, hugging her back as the whole guild stood from their seats.

"I'm home, everyone!" I yelled, the whole guild now cheering in happiness as drinks and food were passed all around, laughter and chatter filling the once quiet atmosphere.

"She's back?!" A loud voice boomed from upstairs, heavy footsteps coming down the main staircase of the guild.

"Uncle J?" I called, seeing the said man at the foot of the stairs, his eyes scanning the crowd before spotting me, coming up to me as he now stood in before me.

As we stood there, he had stared at me for quite a while, suddenly lifting me off the ground and giving me a tight hug.

"You're back..." He started, letting go me of to show the grin he held, making me smile back at him.