Chapter 18: Grand Chariot

MINNA!!! I CANT BELIEVE WE REACHED 6K+ FOR THIS BOOK!!! LIKE, SERIOUSLY?! I'M CRYING WITH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

CAN WE GET UP TO 10K?!?!  LETS TRY SHALL WE?? AND DO VOTE FOR THIS BOOK AND SHOW IT TO  YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

I'LL START THE STORY NOW!!!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Previously~

"What about..."

Now~

Lucy's POV

As we were huddled up, the other three dragon slayers had their arms crossed and a straight look on their faces.

"What about... Make them do what we want for a whole month??" Sting asked, we fumbled on the thought for a bit before shrugging.

"Nah.... That's too common. Something else?" I asked, we stood there thinking before a light bulb popped above my head.

"I got it!" I snapped my fingers and grinned. I turned back towards the three waiting and started to speak.

"If we win. Salamander will have to only eat three meals per day with regular sized meals, no extras and no battling anything. Laxus will have to smile more and be more open to people as well as hanging out with them- oh! And not go on missions for that time, just hang around in the guild the whole time and lastly. Gajeel will have to not eat iron. If you can't do that, then don't sing." I smirked, they all widened their eyes and panicked.

"How long will this be for?" Laxus speaks up, I fumbled on it and grinned.

"For a whole month." They all started to sweat.

Natsu was freaking out about not being able to eat food and getting into battles. Laxus was quiet but I know he's panicking hardcore on the inside. Well, as for Gajeel, he wasn't taking it too good too. He has to choose either not to eat metal or not sing. He was yelling like a maniac over there with his hands on his head.

"Nice bet." Sting laughed beside me, clutching onto his stomach, trying to hold back tears as Rogue was holding a small chuckle with a little smile.

"So do you accept or are you chicken? " I snickered, arms crossed and a smirk held on my face.

As they heard the word 'chicken' they snapped out of their panicked state and glared at us.

"We accept." Redfox declared, Sting grinned and nodded at me.

I nodded back and looked at Rogue, he nodded and we rushed to battle. Noticing our movements, they did the same and we rushed to each other, full force.

Well, except for Laxus that is. He just stood there with lightning crackling around him.

As we charged at each other, I raised my balled up fists and attempted to punch Dragneel straight in the face, which was a success since he was too focused on the other two next to me.

After punching him across the face, I used my other arm and elbowed him in the gut, followed by a side kick to his side, sending him to the wall.

"Damn, Dragneel. Man up and focus!" I yelled, running over to him again and sending him flurries of punches.

As he tried to block, which only did little effect. I jumped back and prepared for a spell.

"Ice Phoenix's Screech!" A hurricane of ice and wind came flooding out of my mouth and right at him.

Trying to dodge the attack, he jumped to the side only to be hit in the arm. He screamed in pain and held onto his injury for dear life. As he let go, he saw red liquid pouring out of a massive cut.