Chapter 34: Who Are You?

Hey there minna!!

You must be wondering: 'What?! Kuno updated two times this week?! Is this real???

Well, lemme tell you. It is real, I did update twice this week.

Reasons for this is that I'm really impatient in publishing my new books, and that I already vowed to only publish after this book finishes. So I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible. 

Anyways, let's just get on with the book!!
==================
Previously~

"With this power, let's work together and take down this pedophile, Wendy." With this statement, my lips formed a smirk as I looked at her shocked face then become one of confidence and determination.

"Yeah!"

Now~

Lucy's POV

Me and Wendy have been teaming up against Zirconis for a good ten minutes now. And may I say, that we kick ass. Zirconis can barely not breathe heavily for a few seconds, meaning that he's getting tired.

I guess that, Fairy Tail ain't that bad after all.

"Frost Dragon's Roar!" Jumping into the air, I opened my mouth as a blizzard of ice and frost spiralled toward Zirconis.

"Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!" Wendy yelled, also jumping up into the air as she flailed her arms in front of her, multiple crescents and slashes of winds shooting towards the Jade Dragon. 

As both attacks hit the dragon in different spots, Zirconis had little time to dodge all of them. Which resulted in him gaining more injuries as he roared. By roaring, he had swiped one of his front legs across, causing me to dodge away.

"Ah!" Hearing a shriek, I whip my head around to see the hand hitting Wendy, sending her falling to the ground.

"Wendy!" I called, summoning the two magic circles to my feet again and diving down to reach for her.

'I'll never make it to her in time...!' As I tried to go down faster, a black ting whizzed past and caught her instead, making me halt in my tracks as I follow the movement of the black thing.

As the black creature stopped, my eyes widened slightly before returning back to normal, a smirk forming on my lips as it looked back at me with their own smirk.

"Satan Soul: Sitri." They said, their claws holding onto the Sky Dragon Slayer as they flew up towards me.

"The Devil herself. Mirajane Strauss." I said, eyeing the she-devil herself as she floated in front of me, the young dragon Slayer in her arms.

"Heartfilia." Se acknowledged back, the both of us using our stares to communicate rather than with our mouths.

"...Huh...? M-Mira-san...?" With fluttering eyes, Wendy then finally wakes up, her eyes looking up at the white haired demoness.

"Good to see you're okay, Wendy." Mira said, letting the just arrived Carla carry her as the three of us then stood before Zirconis.

"Looks like my time's up staying here. You guys can handle this guy right?" I pointed at the Jade Dragon, earning nods from both Wendy and Mira as I nodded back.

"Very well. I'll be off then. Good luck to the both of you." 

Some Flying Later~

I have been flying around the town for quite some time now, helping a few areas that needed it. Wiping out some hatchlings for a few guilds, occasionally hearing Dragons roar and the lot.