Bonding

A/N: Sorry if the time with things happening if off, I tried to look it up buuut that didn't really help me...Also, you are seven years old in this.

~Reader's p.o.v~

My big sister Tsunade just dropped me off to the academy like every time she isn't on a mission or training. When I walk into class I saw Itachi looking at me, then he noticed I saw him and he looked away with a red face. Now that I think about it, he does that a lot...Anyway Itachi and I are at the top of our class, Itachi learns really fast and he is super smart. I used to try and talk to him, but after the nine-tails attack I shut all of my classmates out and started to take my training more seriously. I train and study every chance I get, it helps me not focus on my brother. Well enough about that, we had a test the other day and we get our results back today.

"Hello class, you will be getting your scores back today. Then we can practice some shuriken throwing." Our Sensei said before handing our test back. "Great job as always (y/n), with your scores you might be able to graduate early." He told me with a smile. "Now class, let's go outside." Sensei said after a few minutes.

~

"Now, who would like to go first?" Sensei asked. There was a pause, before some cocky kid raised his hand...and winked at me.

"Kin, looks like your up." Sensei spoke. Kin looked at me again and threw all five shuriken, not a once, and only got three on center.

"Good job! Who would like to go next?" Sensei asked, this time everyone but Itachi and I raised their hands. No one got all five on the center of the target so far.

"Itachi, why don't you go next?" Sensei spoke. Itachi nodded his head, threw all five of them at once and got all five of them in the center. My eyes went wide in shock, I saw him look towards me and I looked down with a blush on my face.

"Ok, (y/n). Your up." Sensei spoke. I did the same as Itachi, but one of the shuriken was a little bit off. I looked at Itachi and he looked surprised. He saw me looking so I looked down and tried to hid my bright red blush.

"Good job, (y/n)! Now class, that is all for today. Itachi, (y/n) please stay after class." Sensei told us, we nodded our heads and took a seat inside. After a little while Sensei came back in.

"Sorry for the wait. But I spoke with the Lord Third and he agreed to let you two graduate early, you have to take a test first but I know you two will pass." Sensei said with a smile. Itachi and I were both shocked by the news.

"So we will be graduating with the older kids?" I asked, Sensei nodded his head.

"As you probably know, the exam takes place tomorrow. Please go to room 125, at the regular hour." Sensei said. Itachi and I nodded our heads and left.

"Are you excited to graduate early?" I asked Itachi. He just kept walking. "I know our clans don't like each other, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends." I added, he stopped walking and turned to face me.

"I know. I just...I'm nervous." Itachi told me with his head down. I giggled.

"Why? I'm not going to do anything, silly. Do you want to train with me?" I asked, he looked at me with surprise on his face.

"Sure." Itachi answered. Now it was my turn to be surprised. I gave him a large smile, grabbed his hand and took off to my favorite spot to train in.

"So what do you want to do first?" I asked him.

"Sparring?" Itachi asked. I nodded my head with a grin and got into stance.

Itachi and I sparred for hours, he eventually beat me. We were both tired and panting.

"That was a good match" I breathed out, Itachi nodded his head and held his hand out to me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me off the ground.

"Yeah, you hit very hard." Itachi said, rubbing his stomach.

"Hehe, sorry. Let me help you." I said. I make some hand-signs and my hands glowed green. I then held my hands over Itachi's stomach and held him. "There, all better." I told him cheerfully.

"You know medical jutsu?" Itachi asked. I nodded my head.

"Yep, my sister taught me." I said.

"Your really good at it." Itachi complimented. I blushed.

"Thank you, we should train together more often..." I said trailing off.

"Yeah." Itachi said with a small, pale blush.

"Well see you tomorrow." I said. Itachi nodded him head and started to walk home and so did I.

~~~~