Forbidden Love

A/N: I forgot to add in that Itachi is an Anbu Captain, you have been trusted to go on highly sensitive missions. Meaning you know just as much that is going on in the village as the Hokage does. I meant to put this in last chapter but I forgot..oops : )

~~~

~Reader's p.o.v~

After talking with Itachi I can't help but feel guilty not telling him that I know, maybe then I could help him. I have talked to the Hokage and I told him I could take down Itachi's father if that is what it will come down to. I know not all the Uchiha know about it or agree to it, so not all of them deserve to be punished for it. I also hear that Danzo, leader of the Root Anbu, wants all the Uchiha dead. If he gets my friends killed, I will kill him..even if it kills me. I brought what I heard to the Hokage, he just told me not to speak of it. I tried to argue about it, but he says that if Itachi and Shisui's plan fail there is noway around it. I told him we could talk to them, see what it is that made them want to do this and fix it. He said that they already know and that there is nothing we can do. I asked him if they will even kill Itachi, Shisui and Sasuke...he gave no answer. Which means that ALL the Uchiha will die, I told him if they kill Itachi..if they kill the innocent I will leave the village and never come back. He said that he understands, he would give me permission to leave so I don't become a rouge nin and can live a peaceful life. Itachi has been avoiding me, avoiding everyone lately. Ever since Shisui died...he has not talked to me since the funeral. They say he committed suicide, but I think someone killed him...someone wanted him dead, the same person who wants ALL the Uchiha dead. Danzo, and once I get proof HE is dead.

Right now I'm in the Root Anbu HQ, not as hard as I thought it would be to get in..I've been following him around for a week, so far I just have heard about the missions he sends the Root Anbu on. I plan on going through his office once he leaves, I'm going to find out what he is up to. After about an hour he leaves and I go in. It is left unguarded, so I go through everything. I find a lot of stuff but not what I want. I then look through everything and find a locked door, I undo the jutsu around it and pick the lock. I then look through all the papers, I find out why his face is covered in bandages and why he killed Shisui...why he wants to have all the Uchiha killed. I want to vomit from the disgust and I almost do. I hear someone enter the room and there is a 'tsk tsk' sound. "Now, I would like to know what you are doing in there. Fox. I don't think you are under the orders of the Hokage. He won't be happy when he finds his favorite little Anbu dead." I heard Danzo speak, and he doesn't wait for a reply. He just attacks after a while I kill him, but then he comes back and stabs me in my back with a kunai. That is when I remember that I read he has already has three sharingan. That is when I remember reading about a forbidden jutsu of the Uchiha clan,Izanagi which every time he uses it one of the sharingan close not to be open again..that that means I have to kill him two more times before 'his' eyes are gone, to be closed forever. Then on final time to kill him for good, I decided to break his arms then kill him. I'm lucky that he does not have many eyes yet, since he has not had a whole clan slaughtered like a herd of cattle yet. It means that I have to kill him less times. I have discovered that I can trick him with a small jutsu, even if it is only briefly I can use that as a advantage in this fight. I get him to think that I am in one spot as I move to kill him. I have only a small amount of chakra left and I use it to grab the needed papers and bring myself to the Hokage using a teleportation jutsu. When I get there the Hokage looks at me with wide eyes. "(y/n)?! What happened?" He asked as he rushed to my side.

"I'm fine, I got you the proof you wanted...and I killed Danzo, he attacked first. Found me in his office." I spoke. I gave him the papers and told him there are plenty more in his office. He had a look of grief.

"I didn't think Danzo would do this..." Lord Third spoke. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I also read things that leads to him talking to Orochimaru...he would of had to die for his crimes sooner or later." I spoke. The Hokage was going to speak but was cut off by Itachi coming in the room.