Training

A/N: Sorry this took so long, couldn't think of anything : /

~Reader's p.o.v~

Lord Third has given the students who completed the first and second exam a whole month to train. Why you may ask, well because in one month we (the participants) will be having one on one battles and there will be only one that stands. Even though there will be one winner, more or less than one person could become a chunin. I am supper pumped, I am a little nervous when it comes time for me to face Itachi. We know each other very well and we don't want to hurt each other. It will suck, but what happens happens. We did agree that we can't be training with each other, and we will not let this get in the way of our friendship. This is also the perfect time to start reading up on Itachi's condition. I will train early morning and read once I finish training. I don't care if I win or lose, but I do care if Itachi dies or not...I don't want to lose him, to anything.

Itachi walked me home from the second exam and we talked. He told me to note spend all my time worrying about and studying his illness. He seems like he has already excepted that this illness and that he has no hope for him to be saved left. But I know in my heart, I can save him...I have too. If I can't, who will.

Anyway I was walking to the training grounds where my team should be. On the way there I saw Itachi going to his teams training ground. He looked over to me, I gave him a big smile and a wave. He returned both of them and we went our way. When I got to the training ground I saw my team, Daichi and Kuro sparring and Ryuu sensei was telling them how to fix there stance or what they are doing right or wrong. I walked up to Ryuu sensei and stood next to him, he gave me a side glance and went back to watching the two boys. "So how was the chunin exams?" Ryuu sensei asked.

"They were way easier then I expected them to be." I spoke. For some reason Ryuu sensei looked surprised.

"Easy?" He questioned. I nodded my head.

"Yep, Itachi and I just flew right through it." I replied. Sensei nodded his head.

"I see. So you have a month to train, right? Well you will start off with fight those two at the same time, one you beat them then I can show you some new jutsu. I have been training these two the entire time, it will not be easy to bet them. Daichi, Kuro." Sensei spoke/called. The boys looked over and as soon as they saw my they grew grins and ran to me. They crushed me into a hug.

"Hey, guys." I breathed out once they let me go.

"Now, you three will start sparring now. Boys against (y/n), you will spar till (y/n) losses or defeats both of you. Begin." Ryuu sensei spoke. The three of us spared for three hours before the boys got one on me, and I lost.

~1 Week Later~

It has been one week and I have had a little trouble, they have improved greatly. But so have I, I have a trick up my sleeve and today is the day that they see it. I have been reading all the medical books I can get my hands on, that includes the ones my sister left here. I have learned a lot, just not about Itachi's illness. But I will not stop, not until I'm dead. Anyway, I meet the boys at the training grounds like everyday. They were both there and smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked to them. "Ready to be beat again?" Daichi spoke.

"Don't get to cocky, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. I just didn't want to use them on you guys, but I do need Ryuu sensei to train me so I will use them today. Be ready." I spoke with a smirk.

"Let's start!" Kuro spoke. We all got ready, What the boys missed is that I made a clone and the real me was behind them. I did hand-signs and pressed a point by there neck, they dropped to the ground.