Sasuke

A:N/ You and Itachi are 12yrs old. Sasuke is 7(I think).

It's been a year since Itachi and I have joined Anbu. Since Anbu teams are put together depending on the mission, Itachi and I are sometimes not on a mission together. That only happens on special occasions though, that being we work very well together and we kick ass. Anyway, today was one of those special occasions. Itachi is on a solo mission and I'm walking around the village. I had to bring my weapons to get sharpened, of course I could do it...but it is done better and I get free time when a blacksmith does it. I have just dropped my weapons off and as I was walking around I spotted Sasuke, Itachi's little brother, so I decided to walk up to him and see what he is up to. "Hi, Sasuke." I spoke once I reached him. He looked up at me and his eyes brightened as he gave me a big smile, hugging my legs.

"Hi (y/n)! Niisan is on a mission, I thought you would be with him." Sasuke spoke as he let go of my legs. I ruffled his hair making him glare as he tried to fix his hair, but I saw through his glare and the happiness that was behind it.

"He is on a solo mission this time Sasu, what are you up to today?" I spoke to him.

"Well I asked Niisan to train with me, but he just said next time...why is he always so busy?" Sasuke spoke as we walked down the road. I looked at him for a brief moment and let out a sigh.

"Well being a ninja keeps you busy and on top of that he help out with the clan. But I'm sure he would rather hang out with you then going on missions any day." I spoke, Sasuke looked up at me with hope.

"You really think so?" Sasuke questioned as he attempted to raise only one brow. I held back a giggle.

"I know so. You are the most important thing to him. He would do anything thing to keep you safe, even if that meant you would hate him." I spoke and gave Sasuke a smile. Sasuke gave me one back and grabbed my hand with a blush.

"Would you like to train with me (y/n)-chan?" Sasuke asked. I gave him a smile and nodded my head. Sasuke gripped my hand tighter and took off running with a large smile on his face.

"Where are you taking me to?" I asked as Sasuke finally slowed down. I saw Sasuke blush.

"Well..I was going to bring you to where you and Niisan train, but I forget how to get there..." Sasuke spoke. I giggled and pulled him the opposite of where he was going.

"It's this way Sasu, what do you want to work on?" I asked as we continued to walk.

"Hmm, well father is trying to teach me the fire ball jutsu...but I'm not very good at it." Sasuke spoke looking at the ground with a sad expression.

"Well I might be able to help you, Itachi showed me how to do it." I spoke, Sasuke looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Really?!" Sasuke asked with excitement. I nodded my head as we arrived to the training spot.

"Ok Sasu, show me what you can do." I spoke. Sasuke did the proper hand-signs and made a decent sized fire ball. I nodded my head and gave Sasuke a smile.

"How was that?" Sasuke spoke.

"It was good, but try taking a deeper breath and add a little more chakra to it." I spoke. This went on for a few hours before Sasuke got it, and when he did the fire ball was huge.

"That is awesome Sasuke! Itachi would be very impressed." I spoke. I could tell Sasuke was supper happy and excited to hear that. "Well, I should start walking you home. Don't want you mother to worry." I spoke. Sasuke nodded.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride? I'm tired?" Sasuke spoke. I nodded my head and help him get on my back.

 I nodded my head and help him get on my back