Cuddle

~Reader's p.o.v~

It was a long two weeks, with the building of the new compound and the wedding and all. Itachi and I had no free time, we were either helping with wedding plans, on a mission or helping with the new compound. Then the compound was finished, including the home Itachi and I will be in. Itachi said I couldn't see it til they day we move in, I also know that is what he spent most of his time doing...making it the home of our dreams. Then the wedding came, we had it outside so we could fit everyone. It was a wonderful wedding and some tears were shed. I know Itachi and I are only 13 years old, but if this is what kept the Uchiha alive and Itachi happy...then it is worth it. Once Itachi turns 18 he will take over the clan, once that happens we can be sure the Uchiha won't try to take over the village. Itachi has started to take more time to learn how to run the clan, so we have been doing less missions together. That also means we haven't seen a lot of each other. On the bright side, we both have a day off today. we are going to spend the whole day together, which we haven't done since we got married. I am currently making breakfast for Itachi and I, which is now done, hopefully he is still asleep. I wanted to give him breakfast in bed. I make my way to our bedroom with the breakfast tray and I set it on the side table. I lean over Itachi and kiss his forehead, I noticed that it was warm. "Ita, I made you breakfast wake up." I spoke softly, he started to wake. He soon opened his eyes and I could tell that he was sick with a fever.

"Hey baby.." Itachi spoke with what was suppose to be a smile. I placed the back of my hand of a forehead and he was burning up.

"Ita I'm going to make you some soup, ok? You stay in bed and rest." I spoke as I stood straight once more and went to grab the tray. Itachi grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, what about our date. You were so happy we finally had time with each other, I wanted to make it special.." Itachi spoke. I grabbed his hand and gave him a smile.

"Ita, everyday with you is special. We can always have another date night, don't worry. Your heath is more important that a little, ok?" I spoke and brought my lips to his forehead before going to make some soup.

~

Once I finished the soup I went back to our room, I saw Itachi was back asleep and I hate to wake him. But he needs to eat and the soup will help him get better. "Ita, wake up honey." I spoke and put my hand on his cheek. He opened his eyes and tried to sit up, I helped him up and put the tray with the soup above his legs. "Eat up, I made your favorite." I spoke.

"Thank you." Itachi told me before eating his food. When he finished he gave me a sad look. "Sorry we don't get to go out like we planned..." Itachi spoke as I took the tray and dishes. I gave him a smile and shook my head.

"Ita I already said it's ok, you can't help that you got sick. Besides, now we get to cuddle all day." I spoke adding a smirk near the end. Itachi just shook his head with a small smile.

"You'll get sick too then. I don't want you to get sick." Itachi spoke. I kissed his forehead and left to wash the dishes. Once I was back I pulled the covers back and snuggled into Itachi's side. I look up and see Itachi with a smile, shaking his head.

"I'll be fine, I promise." I spoke. Plus I am healing him as I snuggle with him, he just doesn't notice it. I feel Itachi move so I look up at him again, he is giving me a smirk.

"If you could heal me so fast, why didn't you just tell me?" Itachi questioned with a raised brow. I buried my head into his chest to try to hide my red cheeks.

"Iwantedtostayhomeandsnugglewithyou." I answered quickly and muffled. I heard Itachi chuckle and he moved his hand to my face so I would look at him. He had that dammed Uchiha smirk on his face.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you." Itachi spoke in that all too knowing tone of his. I blushed even more red since he heard me.

"I said...I wanted to stay home and snuggle..with you." I spoke. Itachi gave a chuckle before grabbing my face with both of his hands. He looked at me with a look full of love before he smashed his lips with mine. The kiss we shared was a long and passion filled kiss, once we pulled back we were panting. My lips felt as swollen as Itachi's looked. Itachi gave me a smile and rubbed my cheek with his rough thumb.

"God I love you." Itachi spoke in a raspy voice that sent pleasant shivers down my spine. I moved my hands from his hair and moved them to his chest.

"I love you too, I always have." I spoke. I felt Itachi's heat beat faster at my words and it made my heart melt...knowing I had the same effects on him as he did me.

"I'm happy I married you. I know we are young and have a whole life ahead of us, but I always knew you would me my wife someday..guess I just didn't know how soon that day would come." Itachi spoke before bringing me into another kiss. Once our kiss ended, we were left panting again. "You know, we could still have that date if you want..." Itachi spoke, rubbing my cheek with his thumb once more. I shook my head a little.

"I'd rather stay here and cuddle with you...you're very comfortable." I spoke, bringing myself closer (not that it was possible) to Itachi. Itachi left out a small chuckle before wrapping his arm around me and buried his face into the crook of my neck..

 Itachi left out a small chuckle before wrapping his arm around me and buried his face into the crook of my neck

A/N: Sorry this is so short, I just can't think of anything else... :,(

Hopefully this helps though, if only a little...I will try to do another, fuller, update as soon as I can.