Chunin Exams?!

A/N: Sorry ahead of time for all the time skips within this chapter.

Well, since it was not that late I decided to go to Itachi and my training place. When I got there he was already there and throwing kunai. "Itachi!" I called out causing him to look up at me.

"Hi (y/n), how do you like your team?" He asked.

"Oh, it seems like we will work well together. Not as well as we do though, how do you like your team?" I asked, throwing kunai with him.

"Yeah, same as you. It would be so much better if we could be on a team." He spoke.

"Agreed, well do you have to do a special training tomorrow too?" I asked, Itachi nodded his head.

"Well, they must want to see how well the teams they put together work or something." Itachi said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"So whatever you do, work with your team. No matter how hard they make it." I said, Itachi nodded.

"How about a spar before going home?" Itachi asked.

"Something going on?" I asked. Itachi shook his head, I gave him a look.

"Ok, fine. My father has just been pushing me and pushing me. I'm never going to be good enough for him." Itachi spoke. I was surprised.

"Itachi, he is probably very proud of you. You graduated the academy in a year, at the top of our class. How could he not be proud?" I spoke.

"Well I should get going...he wanted me home so I can train more." Itachi spoke. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"He probably just wants to spend time with you, and see how you are improving." I told him with a closed eye smile. Itachi gave a weak one back.

"Sure, I'll see you later. Ok..." Itachi spoke before walking away. I decided to go home as well, Tsunade is not home. She left after Dan, her lover, died. She got a intense fear of blood and could no longer be a fully functional ninja. So I lived alone, Lord Third offered me a room at his place but I didn't want to be a bother to him. I have my own apartment and live by my self. I made a dinner for one, cleaned up and went to bed. I had a feeling that this survival exercise would not be easy.

~Time Skip~

I was the first one at the training field, I was like 25 minutes early. After about five minutes Ryuu Sensei showed up. "When did you get here?" He asked me. I looked at him.

"About five minutes before you." I spoke, Sensei nodded his head.

"Well when the rest of the team get here we can start." Sensei spoke before pulling out a book and leaning against a tree. I rolled my eyes and looked up at the sky, looking at the clouds. With ten minutes till we were all suppose to be here Kuro showed up, then with two minutes left Daichi came in running. He said something about sleeping late and alarm not going off.

"Since everyone is here now, I can tell you what the exercise is about. I have placed a clone of one of your teammates, and that teammate is hidden. You will have to find out who is the clone and then fight me to save your teammate. If you go after the wrong person, you lose. If you don't find your teammate you lose. If you don't save you teammate you lose. If you lose you will have to go back to the academy." Sensei spoke. I started to look closer to the chakra and looks of my teammates and Sensei. Sensei is a clone, and so is Kuro...I immediately took out both clones with a kunai, Daichi was shocked.

"Can you and your wolf track by sent?" I asked. Daichi nodded his head and put the pup on the ground. They both started to sniff the air and ground. The wolf pup let out a bark before running to the east, to the forest.