Announcement (Not a A/N)

A/N: Sorry this took so long. I was in the hospital when I would normally be typing and then I had two birthday party's. I had to travel and I didn't have my computer. What I am saying is I was super busy and I got this up as soon as I could.

Side Note: I don't know how weddings go in Japan Soooooo, I'm making stuff up : /

~Itachi's p.o.v~

After getting home from (y/n)'s house I saw my mom, dad and little brother sitting in the living room. I walk over and kneel before my mother and father. "You're home late, where were you?" My father spoke. I looked at him.

"I was with my betrothed, I was helping her pack since we don't know when the wedding will be. We figure it will be soon." I answered. As soon as my mother heard me say betrothed she wanted to 'hug' me, and when I say hug I really mean crush me. Sadly she did that once I finished my sentence.

"Oh, I'm so happy! It's (y/n) isn't?! You have been crushing on her since you first saw her at academy!" My mother spoke loudly, sill not letting me out of her death grip. I was turning red, and it wasn't only because of my lack of oxygen.

"Mom...to tight." I manage to get out.

"Oops, sorry honey." My mother giggled out as see let go of me. I took a deep breath.

"It's fine mom, and yes it is (y/n)." I spoke with a blush. My mother squealed and 'hugged' me again.

"Mom.....to...tight." I got out. She let go of me, letting me breath once more.

"Sorry.." My mother spoke, going to kneel next to my father once more. I take this time to look at Sasuke, he doesn't look very happy and I can tell my mother can see this as well.

"Sasuke honey, what's wrong?" My mother spoke softly, yet knowingly. Sasuke looked down with his arm crossed in a pout. He mumbled something but no one could understand what he said.

"Sasuke, don't mumble." My father spoke, causing Sasuke to look up with a blush on his face.

"I said...I wanted to.....marry her.." Sasuke spoke with a red face before looking at me with his 'glare'. I gave a small chuckle.

"Sorry Sasuke, but now you will have her as a big sister." I spoke, trying to cheer him up. Mother and father left.

"Why does everyone like you better, Niisan?" Sasuke spoke once the sliding door was closed. I looked at him with a sad look and poked his forehead.

"Sasuke...what do you mean?" I spoke softly.

"Everyone wants me to be like you...why can't I just be me?" Sasuke spoke. It hurt my heart to hear my seven year old brother talk like this.

"Sasuke, that's not true.." I spoke with sadness in my voice.

"Yes it is. Dad and the whole clan are so proud of you and dad is always saying Itachi this and Itachi that. I never do good enough because you did it so much better!" Sasuke spoke, I could tell he anger is not at me but at my father. I pat his head.

"Sasuke I know how dad is, he loves you and is just as proud of you as he is of me...he's just not that good at showing it. And now that (y/n) is going to be living here, in the Uchiha compound, we can both train with you. You pass me in no time." I spoke with a soft smile. Sasuke let out a smile at the last part.

"You really think so Niisan?" Sasuke asked. I nodded my head.

" I know so, and I think father is so hard on you because you're his favorite." I spoke, Sasuke gave me a smile. The smile that I promised to protect, I will not allow him to fall into the curse of hate that the Uchiha fall into.