Sasuke

A/n: Heated makeout in second paragraph, you have been warned.

~Itachi's p.o.v~

Once I got (y/n) back home, I checked around the house, then made my way to the Hokage's office to report since it was early morning. I gave him the report and he told me to have a nice day off with my wife. I made my way home, upon entering the house I saw the flowers I bought in a vase, the house was cleaned up and (y/n) was coming down the stairs. (y/n) saw me and our eyes met. She gave me a smile. "The flowers are lovely Ita, and thank you for getting to me so quickly...I'm embarrassed that they caught me so off guard." (y/n) told me with a sad face as she reached me. I reach out and brought my hand to her cheek, rubbing my thumb over it.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, you can't always defeat everyone you come across. You can only try, and I know you did just that." I spoke softly, before bring her into a kiss. The sweet, innocent kiss turned into a passionate, heated kiss. My hands moved from her cheek, down her body, to her butt. They stayed there for a little while, I gave it a squeeze making (y/n) squeal. I smirked and moved my hands to her thighs. I broke the kiss and brought my lips to her ear. With a deep, husky voice I spoke. "Jump." I whispered, causing her to shiver. She jumped and I caught her, wrapping her legs around my waist, she tugged on my hair. I let out a grunt and walked til her back hit a wall. I squeezed her butt again as I kissed her neck, making her let out a small moan. She tugged my hair again, pulling me away from her neck. She looked over my face as I did hers. Her face was red and her lips swollen, eyes filled with love and lust. No doubt my face was the same. I leaned my face towards her neck to go back to ravishing it. (y/n) just tugged my hair once more, making me grunt for more then just one reason. I looked to her in confusion and frustration. she gave me a sexy smirk and pulled my hair to the side, my head soon following. I felt her hot breath on my neck, my skin growing goose bumps. She softly put her lips onto my neck, with the delicateness she had lost moments ago come back. Trailing soft, delicate kiss all over my neck and chest she teased me. I knew she wanted to go harder, rougher but she wanted me to make me wait. She wanted me to lose the control like I never had before. She brought one of her hand down from my hair, dragging it down my jaw to my neck, soon bringing it to my chest. She moved it back up, sliding it under my shirt, to my shoulder then down my arm. She brought my shirt down with the movement. She then brought her other hand down and did the same. My shirt soon fell off my arms, to the floor. I soon felt two small hands roam my body, going over my abs, pecs (Pectoral muscle/chest), then she moved her moved her hands over my shoulder and to my upper back. She brought her lips back to mine as she left light red marks on my back. We pulled away once more, panting and out of breath, we looked at each other.

"We should stop, we might get a mission..." (y/n) spoke. I shook me head and gave her a smile.

"I got us both a day off. We haven't had one for weeks now." I spoke. (y/n) nodded her head and slid down my body, rubbing my hard on, on the way down. I suppressed my moan with a grunt and leaned my forehead on hers.

"Well I know where this will go if we don't stop. We are only 13 Ita, I don't think we are ready to raise a baby..." (y/n) spoke. I agreed with her so I took a step back.

"You're right, Were not ready..but we will be some day, and I can't wait." I spoke, bringing my hand to her cheek. She gave me a smile and a kiss on the cheek. I brought her into a hug and she buried her face into my neck, letting out a content sigh, she wrapped her arms over my shoulders and around my neck. I soon followed and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on the top of her head.

"So, what are we doing today?" (y/n) spoke, her words muffled, after a few minutes of being in silence.

"Hmm, what ever you want. We can stay home and cuddle, visit my family, go out on a date..." I spoke. (y/n) was silent for a short moment.