One Week Away

~Reader's p.o.v~

Itachi has been traveling business for about a week now, the twins are now 11 months old and missing their father. If I thought they were a handful before...they are both walking on their own now and they get into everything. The doors just slide open so they really can get into everything...that isn't locked. And boy do they love to talk, don't know what they are saying over half the time, but they love to talk...at least to each other. It has been such a long week without Itachi, plus it is very hard for me to sleep without his arms wrapped around me. I wonder is he feels the same...I bet he does.

~Itachi's p.o.v~

This week has been hell. I have been away from home for a week now going from meeting to meeting and it sucks. I stay up all night for many reasons. One being I can't sleep without holding my beautiful wife safely in my arms, two being I am looking over many different papers and three...I miss and am worried about the twins, my family. I just want to get home, see my kids and kiss my wife...kiss her hard.

~Reader's p.o.v~

The twins and I are at the park, I have both of them in a baby swing and they are having a blast. After a few hours they are ready for a nap so I got both of them into the stroller, cleaned them up and put them to bed. I then cleaned the house and started on dinner since it has to cook for a few hours.

~Itachi's p.o.v~

I was at the fifth and final meeting today. The few guys that came with me all were going to the bar, and I wasn't going to go but they dragged me into going. I had a few beers but that's it, I wasn't drunk or having a 'good time'. The others were drunk off their asses and hitting on any female that came within a few feet of them. I finished my drink and was about to head out when a felt a hand on my thigh a whisper that I think was meant to be sexy. "Hey big boy, why don't we get out of here and have some...fun." The voice whispered as the woman tried to move her hand to a spot that only my wife can touch. I grabbed said hand and shoved the woman off me.

"I think I will get out of here, but you will not becoming with me. I have a sexy ass wife and two children that I don't plan on leaving anytime soon." I spoke as I made hand-signs and I was at home. It was late and only one light was on in the house, so the kids were sleeping which means (y/n) was either cleaning or reading in our room. I walked in and I heard music coming from mine and (y/n)'s room (Artist:Set it off  Song:The haunting)

I slid our bedroom door open to find (y/n) cleaning the room and singing along with the song. Once the song was over she looked up to see me at the door, she dropped the cleaning utensils she held and jumped on me. I stood my ground and hugged her back, her legs were wrapped around my waist and she started to kiss my neck. "I missed you." (y/n) whispered into my ear, I don't know how but she made it sound sexy...very sexy, plus you she is kissing my neck. I brought one of my hands to her chin and made he look at me.

"I missed you to baby." I spoke as I captured her plump lips with mine. Our tongues fought for dominance and (y/n)'s won this time. I felt one of her hands move to my chest and the other to my hair. She pulled my hair tie off and dug her fingers into my hair, tugging on it, turning me on even more.

.

.

.

After four rounds we were both tired and ready for bed. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into me so that her face was buried into my chest. "Goodnight, my love." I whispered, giving the top of her head a peck before burying my face in her hair.