Chunin Exam Final

A/N: Sorry it took so long, but here it is

Well I have my day off today, so I'm going to see if I can find Itachi. I haven't seen him for a while since we are both training for the chunin exams. After walking around for a while and checking his favorite spots I check our training area, to my surprise he was siting there...thinking? "Hey Itachi! I've been looking for you all day!" I spoke with a lopsided smile. Itachi looked over to me and gave me a smile. "How have you been? Hows that little brother of yours?" I spoke.

"I'm fine as well is Sasuke, how are you?" Itachi spoke with a smile.

"I'm good, I was training with this guy Kakashi. I don't think you know him, but he is pretty cool. He taught me a cool jutsu that you might be able to see during the chunin exams tomorrow, if not I will gladly show you after the exam though. I would show you now but we will probably have to fight each other in the end." I spoke. Itachi nodded. "So who have you been training with?" I asked

"My sensei, Shisui and my father." Itachi spoke. I nodded my head.

"Well if we have to fight, it will either be really short or a very long battle..." I spoke. Itachi let out a sound of agreement. "Do you have time to hang out or are you just taking a small break from training?" I asked.

"Small  break from training. We can hang out after the chunin exams though." Itachi spoke, my shoulders drop. I gave him a small smile and a nod.

"Ok, well I'll let you get to it. I'll see you tomorrow." I spoke, Itachi said his goodbyes and I went home to relax as Kakashi told me to do. I started to read the medical books that Tsunade left behind, there is so much information in them. I just hope it has the right information. If not I hear the the Nara clan has a medical encyclopaedia, I can ask the clan leader if I can have a look at it. Hopefully he will say yes if I do ask to see it. I read for hours, only stopping because I heard a knock on my door. I get up, leaving the book open and faced up. I open the door to find Kakashi standing there. "Hey Kakashi, what brings you here?" I spoke and moved aside so he could step in, which he did. He also sat on the couch and took a peak at the book I was reading.

"Just checking up on my favorite student." Kakashi said with I think a smirk. I let out a short giggle and went back to my spot.

"I'm your only student Kakashi." I spoke. Kakashi chuckled and put his arm behind his head.

"Yep, I just wanted to make sure you are resting. The battles can be long and if your not well rested then you will not be able to do your best." Kakashi spoke. I nodded my head.

"I know that. Kakashi, this may seem random but how much older are you then me?" I questioned.

"Well you're 10, right? that makes me 9 years older then you." Kakashi spoke. I nodded my head.

"You're only 19? Thought you were older, and not because of your hair color. You just act like you're older than 19...." I spoke making Kakashi chuckle.

"Well I am a ninja, a high ranking one at that. I can afford to be messing around all the time, right. I'm no different then you, you act much older then you are." Kakashi spoke, I nodded my head in agreement.

"I guess you're right." I spoke and let out a sigh.

"Well, I have a mission to get to. Don't say up to late." Kakashi spoke, getting up and heading for the door. I giggled once more.

"Kakashi, you're acting like you are my older bother." I told him. Kakashi looked back at me with a closed eye smile.

"Then I guess I will see you when I get back...imouto (younger sister)" Kakashi spoke before leaving. I laughed and I did see Kakashi as a brotherly figure, I'm glad that he thinks of me as a little sister. I looked at the clock to see it was getting late, I put a paper in the book to keep my place and started to get ready for bed.