Getting Our Teams

A/N: Picture of your current outfit is above.

~Reader's p.o.v~

Well today is the day that Itachi and I get to take the graduation exam. I was currently on my way to the academy when I saw Itachi walking a little ahead, I started to do a light jog so we could walk together. "Hi, Itachi" I spoke happily. He looked at me with a small smile.

"Hello, (y/n)" Itachi replied to me. I was going to continue the conversation but we both got distracted by two? People? running passed us. "I wonder why they are in such a hurry..." I mumbled to myself.

"Me too, but let's keep going. We don't want to be late." Itachi spoke, grabbing my hand and started walking.

~

Once we got to the classroom, all the older kids looked at us. "You two lost? Only graduating students can be in here." One of the older boys spoke.

"One, no we are not lost. Secondly if this room is only for graduating students, why are you here?" I spoke with a raised eyebrow. Most of the other kids laughed at my comment, but the boy just looked pissed. Just as he was going to say something, an adult walked in.

"Hello class, these two up here are Itachi Uchiha and (y/n) Senju. They will also be taking the test today, so treat them well. Now you will begin the written test, then once everyone is done we will start to call students to another room to test there physical ability with a clone jutsu." Sensei spoke as he handed out the test to everyone. "You may now begin." He added, and we all started our tests. I looked at it and it was supper easy, I was done a few seconds after Itachi was. We both had to sit there for a while before everyone was done. Then Sensei started to call us in, so far everyone came out with a headband. That included Itachi, I heard my name being called so I walked to the door and entered.

"Hello, (y/n). I am Ki Sensei and this is Kenji Sensei, will you make at least three clones please." Ki Sensei spoke. I nodded my head and made six shadow clones. They were very shocked and impressed. Ki Sensei was the first to snap out of his daze. "Very good, you pass. You may take a headband." Ki Sensei spoke. I grabbed a (Headband color) Headband and put it on my (Body Part) and walked out of the room. I saw Itachi and went to go sit by him.

"Good job, (y/n)" Itachi said with a smile.

"Thank you, Itachi. You did a good job as well." I told him with a closed eye smile. When I open my eyes again he was looking away with a red face. "You ok Itachi? Your face looks red." I asked him.

"I-I'm fine." Itachi stuttered out. I gave him another smile. I was going to say something but the two teachers came out.

"Well, good job everyone. You all passed both exams, you may go have lunch but come back here so you can meet your new Sensei. There will be teams of three, we put these groups together so that the team is well balanced." Ki Sensei spoke. Then he started to list off the teams, I was bummed to hear Itachi's name with two others. I really wanted to be on his team. "Team 7. (y/n) Senju, Daichi Inuzuka and Kuro Morino." Ki Sensei said. I looked at my two teammates, one was the boy that I talked to. He had brown spiky hair, brown eyes, long and narrow triangles on his cheek and had a little black wolf cub on his head. My other teammate had longish black hair, bright blue eyes no special markings or companion. Sensei continued to call out names until everyone had their team. It was now time to go have lunch.

"Itachi, would you like to eat lunch with me?" I asked. Itachi nodded his head and led the way. Itachi led us to a tree with a swing on it, we both sat down under the tree and ate our lunch.
"Hey Itachi, since we are ninjas now...are we still going to hang out with each other?" I asked. Itachi looked surprised with my question.