Survival &...Sickness?!

A/N: I am having some writers block for this chapter, so it's kinda crappy and short. I'm sorry and I will try my best to give you a better and longer chapter for the next update.

~Reader's p.o.v~

For the second part of the test we had to a survival test. There was this 'training' area, it had a terrain for every village. We had six days to get passed whatever terrain we entered and we had to get a scroll it was either a earth or heaven scroll but you needed both to pass. Once we signed a consent form we got one of two scrolls, we ended up having the heaven scroll. Anyway it is the second day when we got the earth scroll and got to the last terrain, snow. I noticed it slowed Itachi down, he started to cough a lot and when I asked if he was ok he just said 'I'm fine, let's keep moving' and that's what we did. We made it to the tower with our scrolls before the second day was up. There was an unfinished writing on the wall, which led us to believe that needed to open both scrolls. we opened them at the same time and immediately threw them towards the ground. We did this because we saw the marking of a summoning jutsu. The scrolls started to have smoke surround it and a person walked out. He told us that we are the first ones to finish and that we will just have to wait her till the five days end. He told us what the writing meant and blah blah bah. Itachi and I just hung around the inside of the tower. I then saw Itachi cough up blood, I ran over to him and held me. "Itachi, please tell me whats wrong...I'm worried about you." I spoke, tears threatening to show up. Itachi looked up at me with sad eyes.

"It doesn't matter, they can't heal it. They gave me medicine to help, but it won't heal it...my disease." Itachi spoke, I started to sob and hold onto Itachi like if I let him go..he would just disappear. Itachi tried to sooth me but it didn't work. I then though about Tsunade...

"Itachi...did they ask if my sister could help? She is the best medical ninja, she can fix almost anything." I spoke with a cracking voice. Itachi just shook his head.

"They have no idea where she is." Itachi spoke softly, running his hand through my hair. I looked up at him (You are in his lap from when you were sobbing on him) with a look of determination.

"Then I will study and train till I can heal you." I told him, my voice no longer wavering. He just looked at me with a sad expression.

"I don't know (y/n)...You don't have to, they say you can't treat it." Itachi spoke. I grabbed his face in my hands, our faces were so close that our noses were touching.

"I don't care what they told you. I will find a way to cure you...even if it is the last thing I do." I told him, his face turned red. He gave me a tight hug and buried his face into my neck. We didn't utter a word, I eventually fell asleep in his arms. My face was buried in his neck and my arms were wrapped around his waist and my legs were to his right. Itachi had his cheek on the top of my head and had his arms wrapped around me so I didn't fall.

                                                                    (What you two look like, kinda)