Chunin Exams Part One

A/N: I don't know how Itachi's Chunin Exam went, or if it was even held at Hidden Leaf Village that year. Sooooo sorry if this sucks. I also will be making up these proctors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Reader's p.o.v~

I got ready in my ninja outfit and ate a light breakfast before leaving and going to meet with Itachi. I waited a few minutes before Itachi arrived, we greeted each other before we headed to the academy to take the exam. Itachi and I walked side by side as we went.

"So, you nervous?" I asked Itachi. Itachi looked at me for a second.

"No, our teamwork is close to perfect and we are both very strong. I have no reason to be nervous. Nither do you." Itachi spoke calmly. I nodded my head and put my hand behind my back.

"I never said I was nervous." I mumbled. Itachi gave a snicker and a smirk.

"You didn't have to. You are like an open book to me. Plus, why would you ask me that if you yourself weren't nervous?" Itachi told me, I looked down with a small blush. You see, since we are getting older and closer I am starting to feel something for Itachi...Like I blush and get nervous around him, I get a little mad when I see girls giggling at him even though he doesn't even look at them. I get a weird feeling in my stomach too, I asked Lord Third about it and you know what he did. He LAUGHED at me, why did he laugh at me. I also heard him say something about 'those two are so smart, yet so clueless.' I still don't know what he meant by that.

"(y/n)? You ok, you spaced out there." Itachi spoke. I blushed and nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. Itachi then got really close to my face with his face, then he put his hand on my forehead.

"You sure, you look red and your face feels hot..." He trailed off. I nodded my head some more.

"Yep, I'm fine I promise. Now let's go, I want to get there early so we can find a good spot and to scope out the competition." I told him, Itachi nodded his head and started to walk. I joined him and we walked and talked on the way to academy. Itachi and I both agreed to not show off, we don't want to show off our tricks unless we have to.

~Short Time Skip~

When Itachi and I got to the room no one was there, we decided on a spot where we could see everyone and go unnoticed. As the room started to fill, the older students that came in started to talk shit. Itachi and I ignored them and they eventually stopped. Most of them however did talk about what they heard about us and all that shit. A few guys actually tried to get us to fight them, Itachi and I just pretended like they weren't even there. Anyway, after a long wait the proctor finally showed up. He had dark glasses, scares on his face, his hands were covered by black leather gloves. He also wore a large black trench coat and had light brown hair that was tied back. He look around 35 and 5ft 9. "Alright, everyone quiet down. I will be your proctor for the first part of the exam. My name is Hachiro Aburame. The written portion. You will get a number once you turn in your form, the seats in the next room will be labeled with numbers. Find your number and sit there." Hachiro said. We all got into a line and got our numbers. We got into our seats and Itachi was three rows ahead of me and tow seats to the right. The proctor handed out sheets that were flipped over so the blank side of the sheet was faced up.

"Alright, you will have 14 written questions then you will be given the 15th question when there is 15 minutes left. You will have a total of 1 hour to complete the test. Now for the scoring of the test will be a bit...different. You will start with a perfect score, for every one question you get wrong a point will be deducted. If you get caught cheating twice you will not be able to continue this exam. And if you go down, your team goes down with you. If any of your teammates fail, you will fail with them. Now all of these ninjas are here to watch you with a careful eye, if you cheat we will catch you. Now you may begin." Hachiro spoke. We all flipped our test over and began. I looked over the questions and saw that they got harder the father you went. Itachi and I can pass this easy. I did find it weird how that we can't get CAUGHT cheating twice. Usually you get caught once and your out. Oh well, I got to focus on the test. I'm on the last question when I look up and to Itachi. He had just put his pencil down and flipped his test over. I went back to my test and soon finished. Now I can think about what he said, and now that I think about it...these questions are way to hard for normal genin, these are chunin or higher questions. I think we were suppose to cheat, and if that is the case then they must have put chunin or higher to take the test and answer these questions. And just as I finished that thought I heard a kunai cutting the air, then it hit wood.

"You are out." One of the guys one the side said. The girl tried to argue but got kicked out, along with her team. As time went by, so did the number of teams that had to leave. Over half of the teams we started out with had to have been kicked out.

"Alright here is the last question with additional rules.You are free to choose whether or not you want to try and solve the 15thquestion. If you opt out, the entire team will fail. If you choose to answer the question but get it wrong, you will be barred from taking the chunin exam forever." Hachiro spoke. Some more people raised there hands while most people staid.

"That's it? Everyone in here will risk it?" Hachiro asked. We said nothing and he tool it as a yes. "Alright then. You all pass the written exam." He added. Most people started to complain or cheer, Hachiro had to explain about the chunins sitting in and how it was to test our intel gathering and blah blah blah. Itachi and I just shared a look that said 'This was too easy'. Once we were told that our Sensei's will be told where the next test will take place and that we are dismissed. Itachi and I met up at the door and made our way out of the building.

"That was way to easy, but I guess for normal genin it was challenging having to answer chunin level questions. Hey, do we go to my sensei or yours?" I spoke as Itachi and I walked away from the building. Itachi hummed in agreement.

"Let's just talk to yours, he is right over there." Itachi spoke, pointing to the left where my sensei was standing. I nodded my head and walked over with Itachi.

"Ryuu Sensei, were you told where we had to go?" I asked him.

"Ah, (y/n) and Itachi. Yes I was, I shall lead the way. How did the test go?" Ryuu spoke and started to walk. The three of us made conversation as we walked towards our destination.