v

Nyx laughed as the man in front of here pleaded for his life. Shooting him in the skull, she turned to the man standing behind here. "Shall we get out of here?" She asked, wrapping her arms around the man she once hated. He breathed in deeply, rolling his neck. "I'll take that as a yes." She giggled and unwrapped her arms from the man. She laughed as she walked over to her friend, Harley. "Come on. Let's go." She said, picking up a sack of money. Nyx stopped as she shut the trunk of one of the Joker's cars. The screams never stopped, but she learnt to deal with them better. "Let's go. Don't go back with him, he'll hurt us." The voice of her sister whispered in her ear. "He'll just find us again. And he won't be happy." Her brother's voice argued, Nyx nodding her head in agreement. "Hurry up, sweetheart!" The Joker yelled at her from the window of his car. A shudder went through her, trying to suppress the fear she felt as she returned to the car. We'll be fine, she told herself and her siblings, as long as we do what he wants. Apparently, the Joker decided that he would take his new prized possession to his club. "Go dance," he told her, "I've got some business to take care of." 

Nyx pulled a reluctant Harley along, dancing the beat of the song

Nyx pulled a reluctant Harley along, dancing the beat of the song. Ever since Nyx had changed, Harley started to realise what kind of man the Joker was. She became more reckless, trying to get caught again so she could tell Rick what was going on. Both girls flinched as a gunshot rang out across the club, before turning to the VIP area. The Joker was motioning them over, and they knew it was time for them to play their part in the deal.

◊◊◊

Once again, Rick stood in front of the line-up of villains, minus the girls. "Your mission is to recapture Nyx and Harley Quinn and kill the Joker." His voice had lost the distrust it once held for the villains, instead held a knowing that this was something that they were planning on doing anyway. Rick pointed to the boxes behind them, about to open his mouth, but the villains had already started walking in that direction. "Didn't think we'd be doing this again," Deadshot chucked as he changed out of his prisoner attire. "Considering the circumstances," El Diablo added, sadly. He hated hearing new about Nyx, how she was terrorising Gotham. Deadshot looked at his friend, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Nyx will be fine." El Diablo didn't know if he was reassuring him or himself. Once they all piled onto the plane, Rick addressed the group again. "We got a long ride ahead of us," He nodded to each of the men. "So it's best just to relax and get prepared." El Diablo could only hope they didn't have to end up killing Nyx.

◊◊◊

Nyx sat on the velvet setae next to the Joker and who she assumed was his business partner

Nyx sat on the velvet setae next to the Joker and who she assumed was his business partner. She eyed the dead body on the floor, watching as blood drained from a bullet sized hole in his head. The Joker smiled at the girl next to him. "Nyx, I am giving you as a gift to this man here, for actually paying his payment." He smirked at the body on the floor. "Go on." He whispered in her ear when she didn't move. Uh oh, she thought. It was Harley who did stuff like this, not her. "Don't back down. We don't want to do this, so why should we." Nyx nodded to Enchantresses voice, almost smiling at the thought of refusal. "We'd better think of an excuse quickly, before he gets angry." Her eyes darted to the Joker, he was no longer smiling and she could see the anger in his eyes. Nyx closed her eyes before leaning forward, into the Joker. "But I'm yours, Jester." She said, wrapping his arms around him. The Joker chuckled, thinking that he had complete control over the woman. He turned to Harley, motioning her to go to the man instead. "I never knew you liked me so." The Joker whispered to Nyx, and it took all of her control to not roll her eyes. "It's your eyes," She whispered, "A girl like me fell in love with eyes like those." Nyx lied through her teeth, and just hoped that he wouldn't try to kiss her. His eye darted to her lips, and he was about to capture them in his own, before a gunshot rung out. He looked behind Nyx, and saw the man, now dead. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but I can't stand people watching me." Nyx whispered in his ear, before turning to Harley. "Come on, I want to do some more dancing." She told the other girl, walking out of the VIP area. Harley shrugged, and got up of the dead man's lap. Once the pair were out of the Joker's hearing range, Nyx turned to Harley. "I am so sorry for doing that, I don't like him like that at all." Harley sighed in relief, before embracing the girl in front of her. "Now come on, let's dance!"