vi

When the Joker decided it was time to leave, they left. Nyx went to sit in the back of the Lamborghini, but he shook his head at her, motioning her to sit in the front seat. "We seemed to risen in power." Nyx smirked at her sister's word, getting lost in thought. She was brought back to reality when something touched her thigh. She looked down to see a hand there, looking across at the Joker, who was smirking at her. She closed her eyes for a second, calming herself. She smirked back at him, leaning in so their noses touched. She put her hand over his other one, which was on the gear stick, before turning up onto its highest setting. Nyx shriek with laughter and threw her hand back, looking out the window. That was when she saw the car behind them. "We've got company." She whispered in his ear. "Batsy, Batsy, Batsy!" Harley shriek from the back, and when the Joker wasn't watching, sent Nyx wink. She returned the wink before turning to the Joker. "Let's give him some fun!" The Joker sped up the car at her words, when a thump came from the roof. "Stupid Bats, ruining my fun!" Nyx growled, grabbing a gun from the floor. She shot the roof of the car, purposely not hitting Batman.

The Joker started heading towards the open water in front of them, but Nyx didn't like the idea. She reached over, turning the steering wheel, and they started heading in the direction of Wayne Manor. The Joker looked at her, angry that she changed his plan. Nyx climbed onto his lap, leaning into him as she controlled the car. She was so focused on driving that she didn't notice that the Joker had started to lay kisses on her neck. She only noticed something was up when she heard a growl from the back of the car. Nyx looked back to Harley, and in that moment, she lost concentration. The car slammed into the wall of the office building, glass going everywhere. Harley screamed as she watched the wall come closer and closer. Nyx shrieked as glass went into her body, the Joker's arms were wrapped tightly around her waist, preventing her from flying out the broken window. Black started to consume her vision; Nyx gave up the fight, despite her sibling's yells for to stay awake. She could only hope that she ended up with Bruce.

A sharp pain in her abdomen was brought Nyx to. "Hello, sweetheart," A sickening voice filled her ears. Oh, no, she thought. She opened her eyes, only to see the bright blue eyes she dreaded. "Hey, honey." She grinned at him. "Maybe Bruce doesn't care for us after all..." Doubt started to fill her mind at her brother's words. She pushed the thoughts aside, now was not the time for thoughts like that. Nyx looked down at her abdomen, wanting to see what the pain came from. There were many little tattoos outlining her scar. "Oh, Jester! I love it!" Nyx sighed, kissing him on the cheek. The Joker grinned at her, before helping her off the bed. "You will stay in my room, now." He told her, "And you will never ruin my plans again." He backhanded her, causing her head to fly to the side. Hesitantly, she brought her hand to her face. "Kill him now, and then we can escape." Her sister's voice filled her ears, eyes dating to the bloody knife on the table. His hand roughly grabbed her wrist, causing her to look up. "Come on." He dragged out the syllables.

Nyx was pulled along, looking for her blonde friend. "Where's Harley?" She asked the man pulling her along. "Batman got her." The Joker growled. Nyx sighed; she'd miss her, Harley was what kept her form going completely off the rails. "Get in." The Joker instructed, they were in the garage. "And this time, let me do the driving, sweetheart." Nyx strapped in the seatbelt, hearing the unmistakable sound of a helicopter. Her hopes lifted, the team was here to save her. The black car reversed out of the garage, and Nyx's hopes seemed lost again. They'd be long gone before the squad could catch up to them. Feeling eyes on her, Nyx grinned at the insane man beside her. He turned his eyes back to the road and Nyx fell asleep in the seat next to him, hoping that the team would catch up to him soon.