xi

June let out sigh, shaking slightly from what she was about to do. "Enchantress," she breathed, placing her hand on the table. The lights flickered and June shivered as the familiar feeling of Enchantress taking control returned.

 The lights flickered and June shivered as the familiar feeling of Enchantress taking control returned

Enchantress relished in the feeling of actually being in a body. "Now, let's go save Nyx," Enchantress said, turning to Amanda and Rick.

 "Now, let's go save Nyx," Enchantress said, turning to Amanda and Rick

◊◊◊

Nyx let out a heavy sigh when she felt a presence leave her. Enchantress? Nyx asked, Incubus? She longed to here from the voices that once plagued her. "It's alright, sister," Incubus reassured "Enchantress has returned to her vessel." This only caused Nyx to worry more. June was now in danger if her sister decided to wreak havoc on the city again. "Sweetheart," The Joker called to her, seeing her upset face. Unsure of what mood he was in, Nyx composed herself before turning to face the man who constantly tortured her. "Hey, honey." She said, lightly touching his arm. "I think we are in the clear!" He laughed, "Come on, we're going back home!" Nyx sighed in relief, she needed a shower. Incubus, however, started panicking. "No, Nyx. We need to stay here." Nyx sighed, You can if you want, but we have a nice, warm bed waiting for us at home, she told her brother walking towards the black car. "But Enchantress is coming here to save us." This caused Nyx to stop in her tracks. "Sweetheart?" The Joker asked her, confused and slightly concerned. He quickly shook of the concern; Nyx was nothing but his play-thing, she didn't matter. Nyx turned to him grinning. "Nothing, honey, I just realized how much I liked this place." Can't you send her a message or something? Nyx asked Incubus, slightly panicking as well. "No," Incubus sighed in defeat before and idea came to him, "But you can."

◊◊◊

Enchantress said that it'd be quicker if she teleported to her sister, but Amanda refused, not knowing if the witch would betray them. Silence filled the car, Rick didn't want to talk to Enchantress, especially because she looked and sounded like June and Enchantress was a bad conversation starter, especially with mortals. "Stop the car." She suddenly said, hands resting on her temples. "What?" Rick asked, confused. "Stop the car!" Enchantress yelled, trying to focus on her sister's message. "They're moving." She whispered, "They're going back to the Joker's house. I told you I should have teleported." Enchantress was angry; she had missed the opportunity to save her sister. "We'll cut them off," Rick suggested, driving back to into the main part of the city. She sighed in frustration, before putting her hand on the top of the car, teleporting it just in front of where Nyx and the Joker were. Their car slammed into the government car, flipping over the top. Enchantress prepared herself for the battle ahead, she didn't know if Nyx would fight her or not anymore.

◊◊◊

Nyx screamed as the car flipped over the other one. She and the Joker quickly climbed out of the car, facing their attackers. "I'm sorry; honey, but I can't fight them." He turned to her, and she could see that he was mad. "What do you mean you can't?" He growled at her. "That's my sister." Nyx pointed to Enchantress, "I'm not strong enough to fight her." The Joker smiled sadly at her. "Then we'll go out on our own terms." He said before pulling her in for a kiss. They deepened the kiss; bring their guns to each other's head. Two gunshots echoed out, two bodies falling to the ground, two sets of feet running towards them, two heartbeats dying, two bodies holding hands as they died together.