xiii

A week after Nyx died, Amanda Waller came to visit the hospital. Screams echoed of the walls and tears stained faces and clothing. Enchantress hadn't moved from where she was sitting, despite Rick's pleas for her to let June back in control. They had no way to control her now. Amanda was mad, because of one loss; her entire team had fallen apart.

◊◊◊

"Nyx?" Incubus walked along a dark path, trying to find his sister in her mind. "Where are you?" He used some of his powers, lighting up some on the path. "No!" He gasped; Nyx lied on the middle of the path. Incubus ran to her, shaking her, trying to wake her. Suddenly the path changed into a room. "Uh, oh." Incubus realised that unless he could wake Nyx, they were both going to die.

◊◊◊

Enchantress cried out as a vision was sent to her, Rick instantly jumping into action, pointing his gun at her. She turned to Rick, raising her hands in defence. "Goodbye." She said, before putting her essence back into Nyx, to help her brother wake Nyx. June gasped as she regained control of her body. She quickly burst into tears, and Rick ran around to comfort her. After her tears subsided, June looked at the other screaming bodies. "What's happened?" She asked, walking over to Harley. "We don't know. Only Enchantress knew." June quickly went to call her back, but there was no one there. "She's gone." June told Rick, both in relief and in disappointment. Their only lead had gone.