Mr BadBoy And I

❝I'll play you like a toy; I'll kiss you like you've never been kissed before; I'll make you moan as loud as you can, and you will love it.❞

◆ ◆ ◆

Impatient. Shy. Quiet. Fragile. Inexperienced. All these words describe only one person, Chantelle Richards. She was raised to be a good girl, to stick by the rules and to never get into trouble with either the law or people.

She promise herself and her Dad and brother to always stay good and never get into trouble. She sets herself for her senior year of high school. But unfortunately, doesn't have a good start or year, when she curiously bangs into the towns rebel.

Rebellious. Cocky. Trouble. Player. Dangerous. Sarcastic. All these traits add up to one person, Ace Martinez. His glaring eyes, his annoying smirk, his bold tattoos, his rough grips and deep mysterious voice. His actions and his amazing charm with the ladies. All had Chantelle worried and unsure about her safety.

He was the devil's son, the son of a huge sinner. He was bad for Elle, everyone in the whole world knew it. Yet there was something there always pulling her in, not letting her go or leave the sinner.

But why couldn't Ellie just leave him alone? Why couldn't he stop showing up, unexpectedly?

One thing is for sure, once she finds out who he really is.. Love might of blinded her to much for her to leave.

©2016, CrazyJustAmy

◆ ◆ ◆

All rights reserved.

If you hear or read anything that seems realistic, then that's coincidental. This story is all from my imagination so yeah.

This book is inspired by Bad Boy Judah so thank you to Ximone Mareigh for the idea xx your story is amazing 😍

That's pretty much all,

~CJA
Stay Safe💖
Xox

UPDATE: I have been getting comments saying that I am coping Ximone book. I needed to come back to explain,

Yes some of the lines and the things that Ace will say will be like Judah, from Bad boy Judah. But in fact I am just inspired by the book, as I said up here ^

I do not wish to take Ximone book and make it like it was mine, I think that I terrible and no one should do that. I thank the people who have commented on Ximone's behalf and was worried.

I know I shouldn't of copied things and that, but this story is not going to end like hers and everything is different. Except for Ace's life, which is like Judah's.

Again I am truely sorry, and I do not wish to have an argument about this topic. I hope you all can understand that I am inspired, and be okay with it. This book will be different and is already different.

Thank you again xx

CJA xx