C H A P T E R T H I R T Y

Shouldn't get hurt over someone who has already been hurt

"Scar you okay?" I tap on the bathroom door, I watch Andrew climb the staircase.

"I'm fine Elle, I'm just not feeling the best. I'll be fine." She assures me.

I sigh out and give Andrew a look, he stands next to me looking straight back at me.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"She's sick, she woke up last night and was vomiting." He explains.

"And she still is?" He nods in response. "Andrew is that normal? Does she need to go to the hospital?"

"You know I can hear you guys.. I'm not deaf." Scar comments from behind the bathroom door.

I mentally face palm myself, "Sorry Scar." I soon grab Andrew's sleeve and drag him away from the bathroom. "What's going on? That isn't normal.. it can't be the pregnancy can it?"

"I don't know." He mumbles.

"Andrew-"

"I know Te, I know. It isn't normal but she doesn't want to go to the hospital." He shrugs, giving the floor the eye contact that I need.

I sigh out, "But it's serious.... she should go."

He chews on his finger nails as he looks back at the bathroom door.

I could sense his worry and frustration, I knew as well as he knew this wasn't right, either Scar had a bug or it was the pregnancy. It had gone on too long.

"That's it, I'm calling the hospital." I pull out my phone, and type in the number to the local hospital.

But he stops me before I could ring it, "Don't Te, she doesn't want to go."

"If she won't go, then they'll come here." I state, raising a brow.

He looks down at the phone for a quick moment before nodding slowly, "Fine."

He walks back to the bathroom door and knocks while I ring the hospital.

"Hello this is GreenWood medical centre, you're speaking to Claire, what seems to be the problem?" A lady - Claire - greets.

"Hi, um this may be a dumb question and I might of had to call someone else for this, but sister-in-law has been vomiting since last night and she's still is. She's also pregnant and I'm worried about that, so is there any chance you could bring a paramedic to my house?"

I take a big breath after I explained.

"Well, miss, normally you should call 911 if it's an emergency.." She tells me.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"But, seeing as this is happening right now. I may be able to sort something out."

"Really thank you! That would be great." I smile widely.

"It's okay.. how long has she been pregnant for?" She asks.