C H A P T E R F O U R

Dangerous Situation 

"Okay, class dismissed." Mr Joyce said, I soon jog off the oval and go straight into the change room to change.

I open my locker, and grab my clothes out before placing them on the bench in the middle of the lockers. I slide my top off as Abbie and a few other girls enter the change rooms.

"Gee girl, what's the hurry?" Abbie asked once she stood next to me, a small smirk was placed on her face.

"You know why Abbie." I scoff grabbing my black and white sweater from the bench.

She pulls out her clothes and places them next to mine, "Like I said before he won't hurt you." She crosses her arms.

"Yes he will." I nod, I slide off my tight blue shorts, that really did not help my thighs look thinner.

She rolls her eyes, "You're still in school, he won't do anything." She tries to reassure me, but I knew he would do something.

"I have to walk home Abbie," I slide on my jeans, "He may follow me."

She doesn't say anything after that, only starts to get changed herself. I soon packed all my sport clothes back into my back pack and out my shoes on. I waited for Abbie to get dressed, before we both left the change rooms.

We both pushed the door open roughly, and walked down the hallway towards the exit. Abbie started to fix her singlet under her warm looking pullover, I wouldn't say Abbie was ugly. If anything she was like a model.

Her long purple hair went down to her lower back whenever she had in out, her gorgeously tanned skin was always perfect, her sparkly grey eyes always lighted up whenever she was happy. She had freckles across the top of her nose and a few on her cheeks, they were something that made her unique. Her curvy body could get any guy she wanted, but she never seemed interested in that. She was goals to most of the girls in our school, everything on her was perfect.

We soon push the exit doors open and walk out the front of the school, some students were standing around talking to their friends, others were walking down to their cars.

As soon as we step down on the last step, Abbie waves to mother who was standing at the gateway of the school. "I better go Ellie, remember nothing is going to happen, okay?" She tells me, pulling me into a hug.

"Fine okay." I sigh hugging her back, she gives me a happy grin once she pulls away.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She chirps, I just nod and watch as she jogs down towards her mom.

They soon walk through the parking lot and to their car, I sigh out and grip onto my shoulder strap of my back pack, I start to make my tracks down the pathway and towards the gateway.

I look to my right and see Reece and Rose talking to one another, or more like arguing with one another, as they both leant against one of the big trees. Rose saw me and waved goodbye, I smile and wave back before doing the same with Reece.

I exit the gateway a few seconds later, I start to walk down the walkway keeping my head down, so I don't take any notice of anyone else. I just wanted to get home and go straight to my bedroom to have a nap, I was so tired.