C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S E V E N

Blast From The Past

[Ace's POV]

"What is it that you want?" I asked him as soon as I walked into the living room.

"You brought her?" He asks bitterly, as he sits on the couch, drink in one hand and raises a brow.

"Yeah– so what?" I shrugged.

I make my way over to where the drinks are and help myself to a glass, all in that time Keith keeps his eyes focused on my back.

"Ace, what did I tell you back at the meeting?"

"Don't get her involved– yeah I know. But it's the safest bet we had, until we sort this out Keith, she's still in danger."

"Doesn't mean she needed to come."

I scoff at him and take a sip of my drink, "Just because you don't like her Keith–"

"I don't dislike her Ace, she's just a problem within this business. Maxwell wants her, which means he'll follow us around and listen to our plans whilst trying to get her." He raises a brow, trying to correct me.

But I knew I was right, he didn't like Chantelle, she bugged him and he didn't like people who bugs him.

"That's what you say Keith," I pour myself another drink and sit down opposite him. "But I know it's completely different."

He gives me a long strict stare as I sip away on my drink, but he soon breathes in a harsh breath and shrugs.

"Think what you want Ace. But eventually these decisions will bite you on the ass."

"Don't worry Keith, Amanda is here too, they'll go off and do their girly things whilst we do what we came here to do."

"They better, if she at all shows up to the camp tomorrow, I'll be the first to send her back home." He warns.

"It won't happen Keith, I'll make sure of it." I promised, and even then he gave me a doubtful look.

But he stayed silent, soon after I say that, the twins walk into the living room, but stops once they see us both sitting down.

"Are we interrupting something?" Dorian asks me, I shake my head at the both of them and soon enough they go about their night.

"What are you two doing?" Keith asks, he looks over at them both who grabs a bottle of alcohol from the cupboard.

Damien smirks, "Nothing Keith."

"You better not be doing anything bad with that alcohol."

"Keith, bad is our middle name-" Dorian jokes, in which I slightly laugh at. Of course they would get that from me, "What else do you think we're gonna do with it."

Keith scoffs, "Whatever, just don't get too drunk. You're not even 18 yet."

"Yes father.." They both sarcastically say in sync, they soon exit the room with the bottle of alcohol.

"They remind me of you," He says to me, making me look around at him in confusion. "You were the exact same, and now look at ya."