Chapter 1

*Five year old Niall*

"Niall!" I hear Mrs.foxx said from downstairs

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, because if you get in trouble, you go to bed at 8, and I don't like going to bed early.

"Yes?" I asked standing right in front of her with my hands behind my back like I was told to do if I was called down.

"You'll be getting a new family" she said looking down at me with her dark brown eyes. Her hair was brown and wavey, it was tied up in ponytail.

I jumped up and down Happliy, excited to hear the word 'family' "Yay! I get a family! I get a family" I cheered smiling.

"Ok, I need you to go and pack up, can you do that for me?" the lady asked chuckling.

"Yeah, I can do that" I said running up to my room that I shared with a few other boys around my age.

I packed my shirts, my one pair of Red shoes, my pants, and my favorite stuffed bunny my mom gave md before she died. Theni went downstairs where I saw a family waiting with smiles.

"Niall, This is your new family" The lady said to me.

"Really?!" I said running to them with a huge smile.

"I love my new family already" I said smiling.

"Well, come on Niall, we have to get home" said my new mom.

"Ok" Was all I said before we all walked out of the place.

~~~
3rd pov

When they got to the house, Niall walked inside with such amazement and excitement.

"Wow! Your house is big!" Niall said amazed by the decor and expensive furniture.

"Its your house also Niall" Said Niall's new dad.

"Zayn can you come downstairs please!" Niall's new mum shouted from the bottom of the staircase.

Then a six year old boy came downstairs with a small smile on his face.

"Zayn, this is Niall, you're new brother" dad said introducing Zayn to Niall.

Zayn smiled and ran towards Niall, and hugged him as whispered something to Niall.  

"I'll never let you go"

"Zayn, can you take Niall to his room please" their mom asked kindly.

"Ok, come with me Niall" Zayn said grabbing the smaller boys hand. They walked up the stairs, hand in hand. When they reached a door, they left go of each other.

"This is your room" Zayn said pushing open a door that was at the end of the hallway.

"Its big!" Niall said running to the twin sized bed that had navy blue sheets and dark blue duvet. The pillows were navy blue and white.

"Yeah, mine is right beside yours" Zayn said pointing to his room.

"Lets jump on the bed!" Niall said getting on his two feet ready to jump.

"Ok!" Zayn said then ran towards the bed and they started to jump, until they heard there mom yelling for them to come eat for dinner. The boys went downstairs and sat next to each other.

"So Niall, what do you think of your new room" their mum said.

"I love it!" He said smiling widely.
They all chuckled at his excitement.

"So boys I want you to sleep at 9:00, Ok?" Their mom said.

"Ok" They both said. Niall and Zayn played together, until bed time.

When the boys went to bed, Niall got scared, so he went to Zayns room.

"Zayn?" Niall whispered.

"Huh?" Zayn turned around, and saw Niall with his favorite stuffed bunny.

"Can I sleep with you? I am scared" Niall said with a small voice.

"Sure0 Zayn said, then made some room for Niall on the small bed. Niall got in the bed with Zayn.

"Good night Zaynie" the smaller boy said.

"Good night Nialler"

"I love you" Niall whispered so quiet that he couldn't he himself, but some how zayn heard. He smiled widely then said,

"Love you more"

•••
IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ALMOST A WHOLE YEAR FOR ME TO UPDATE THE FIRST CHAPTER!!

How long have you've you been waiting???

Hope you like this small little chapter, I know its small, but it will get bigger when Niall is older :)

Anyways!!!! Thanks for reading and waiting for almost a year lol

Love You More  / / Ziall AU On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara